No announcement yet.

Floyd Would Still Beat Margarito Easily

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Would Still Beat Margarito Easily

He will do what Cotto did when he backed up but it will look effortlessly and not like he is fighting Margarito off of him. Nobody cant honestly believe that Floyd would let Margarito land the punches he did on Cotto. Margarito needs to be set to punch, Floyd would be always moving, continously frustrating Margarito. Even though Im starting to be a fan of Margarito this is eaassy work for Floyd if you ask me.

Floyd makes things easy and people will call the other fighter bum

Comment

but I would admit going into the fight that Margarito isn't a great fighter unlike everybody else who will pick Margarito before the fight (and I'm talking about guys like Mr. Soprano, etc), then call Margarito a bum later. I'll tell you up front it's a mismatch not worth anybody's time

Comment

Too bad he's retired.
        We'll never know tha woulda coulda's now will we.

At least we have people fighting each other now.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
          He will do what Cotto did when he backed up but it will look effortlessly and not like he is fighting Margarito off of him. Nobody cant honestly believe that Floyd would let Margarito land the punches he did on Cotto. Margarito needs to be set to punch, Floyd would be always moving, continously frustrating Margarito. Even though Im starting to be a fan of Margarito this is eaassy work for Floyd if you ask me.

Floyd would most likely win, but Margarito has a serious punchers chance and Floyd will NEVER get in the ring with Antonio. Guaranteed. He's not willing to take that risk.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
            Maybe, but I'd still like to see it to be sure.

Comment

Floyd only fights washed up fighters.

Comment

Working...
              X