Woah Nigerian Dogs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post
    lol. wtf. they even have chimps on leashes
    Baboons, them sonsabtches will mess you up as well. Had a dog killed by one as a kid, jumped on its back and ripped out the dog's guts.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
      Baboons, them sonsabtches will mess you up as well. Had a dog killed by one as a kid, jumped on its back and ripped out the dog's guts.
      where did you live as a child that a baboon was around?

Comment

I heard they are strong as hell, and I remember hearing that some of them are cruel too.

Comment

yesterday, i was watching a show called "rogue nature"

the episode was about a couple of chimps that were living in a sanctuary over in california. to make a long story short, the ****ers planned an escape, broke out of their habitat cage thing and completely ****ed up some poor dude. the guy had his fingers bitten off, his toes were bitten off, his nose was bitten off, the rest of his face was all gashed up and THEY EVEN RIPPED OFF ONE OF HIS TESTICLES

good thing someone in the vicinity had a gun and gunned down the damn chimps. there were 2 perpetrators, 2 other chimps just sat around and didnt really do much - their lives were spared

Comment

Originally posted by Tek My Pounches View Post
            I heard they are strong as hell, and I remember hearing that some of them are cruel too.
            please see post #14

Comment

Originally posted by r ! z View Post

the episode was about a couple of chimps that were living in a sanctuary over in california. to make a long story short, the ****ers planned an escape, broke out of their habitat cage thing and completely ****ed up some poor dude. the guy had his fingers bitten off, his toes were bitten off, his nose was bitten off, the rest of his face was all gashed up and THEY EVEN RIPPED OFF ONE OF HIS TESTICLES

good thing someone in the vicinity had a gun and gunned down the damn chimps. there were 2 perpetrators, 2 other chimps just sat around and didnt really do much - their lives were spared
              please see post #14
              Damn that is terrible, I couldn't imagine working around those damn things. But why did they tear one of his balls off? I mean damn, it's like they know.

There was a story I had first heard on the news of a woman that was mauled by a 200 lb chimpanzee.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29227429/

Comment

where did you live as a child that a baboon was around?
                I lived in Zimbabwe from age 18 months to age 13.

I got scared as hell one time. Went hunting with a mini 14 at age 12 looking for a ***a or stembok, almost got surrounded by about 50 baboons and only had one clip with 30 rounds. Made it out of there without having to shoot any though.

Comment

Damn that is terrible, I couldn't imagine working around those damn things. But why did they tear one of his balls off? I mean damn, it's like they know.

There was a story I had first heard on the news of a woman that was mauled by a 200 lb chimpanzee.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29227429/
                  damn, thats crazy. a 200lb chimp? they say chimps are about 3 times as strong as a man - so that would be like getting attacked by an 600lb **** diesel bodybuilder lol

and yeah, i think they know where our organs are. thats ****ing crazy

Comment

Holy ****!

Comment

I lived in Zimbabwe from age 18 months to age 13.

I got scared as hell one time. Went hunting with a mini 14 at age 12 looking for a ***a or stembok, almost got surrounded by about 50 baboons and only had one clip with 30 rounds. Made it out of there without having to shoot any though.
                      what was that like?

where do you live now

Comment

Working...
                      X