Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Margarito will easily clean out 154 pound division. He just has to clean 147 first!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MacChamp View Post
    When Margarito fights guys his size, he loses.

From seeing his fight with Santos, to me Santos was the bigger guy, not his size. Also, Margs was on his way to winning the fight if it wasn't for the cut.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuntin View Post
      yeah, Marg isn't so great when he's up against guys his own size. Marg needs to give PWill a rematch, stop ducking like a wuss
      ]

Really funny talking about ducking with Floyd as your av. Don't get me wrong, I like MW, but I just find that pretty funny.

Comment

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
        ]

Really funny talking about ducking with Floyd as your av. Don't get me wrong, I like MW, but I just find that pretty funny.
        Floyd hasn't ducked anyone. In the past he has always taken on the best and when he comes out of retirement he will finish the job of cleaning out the welterweight division. Actually first he will KO Pacman. Then he will tool an already battered and broken down Cotto, then he will humiliate Mosely in Shane's retirement match. Maybe somewhere along the way he will make Marg look foolish. Floyd has plenty of time to fight the guys you claim he has ducked.

Comment

Originally posted by -TEXANBALLER- View Post
          I see you people bash Margarito for fighting at 147. Why bash a man for trying to become the best fighter in a division? He already knocked out Miguel Cotto. He will beat Clottey in a rematch and the same goes with Paul Williams.

After he gets done with them 147 pounds will be all his.

THEN he can move up to 154 pounds and clean that division up.

He already has fought there against Daniel Santos and gave him a beating but lost a decision. Santos is champion again and a third fight should happen within the next 2 years. Then who else is there? Vernon Forrest got beat by Mayorga who just hits hard. Margarito will do even more damage than Mayorga did.

Verno Phillips

Sergeii Dzinziruk- Good European champion, Beat Daniel Santos. But I think Margarito would beat him in a decision.
          as long as santos is at 154 and williams is at 147, margarito will never clean out either division.

Comment

Originally posted by -TEXANBALLER- View Post
            Sergeii Dzinziruk- Good European champion, Beat Daniel Santos. But I think Margarito would beat him in a decision.
            I got Sergeij there

Comment

Originally posted by Stuntin View Post
              Floyd hasn't ducked anyone. In the past he has always taken on the best and when he comes out of retirement he will finish the job of cleaning out the welterweight division. Actually first he will KO Pacman. Then he will tool an already battered and broken down Cotto, then he will humiliate Mosely in Shane's retirement match. Maybe somewhere along the way he will make Marg look foolish. Floyd has plenty of time to fight the guys you claim he has ducked.

LOL @ taken on the best & ducked no one. You sure about that? I don't know about cleaning out the division but he can sure beat majority of the top guys there.

I don't think he's coming back, he retired in his prime, he's rated as one of the top 50 atleast of all time, he's deff going into the hall of fame, and he's rich.

Comment

Working...
              X