Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko-Pedraza Shifts To MSG on 12/8, New Plans For 12/1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lomachenko-Pedraza Shifts To MSG on 12/8, New Plans For 12/1

Bob Arum has confirmed to BoxingScene.com that the lightweight unification bout between WBA titlist Vasyl Lomachenko and WBO belt-holder Jose Pedraza, originally scheduled for December 1st at the Forum near Los Angeles, will now shift to December 8th at the Madison Square Garden in New York.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Well I guess that Confirms Wilder vs Fury December 1st at Staples

Comment

Too bad. I wanted to fly out to another Lomachenko fight, but not New York again.

Comment

Gilberto Ramirez-Jesse Hart II is what I'm hearing.

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
          Too bad. I wanted to fly out to another Lomachenko fight, but not New York again.
          Yeah this one doesn't grab my attention. I flew out to the Rigo and Linares fights but was hoping this would be here at the forum. Maybe I'd have gone to Chicago for a change of scenery.

Comment

This puts us as fans in a crappy position yet again. Loma is the better fighter but Wilder/Fury-if it goes off as rumored-is the much better fight.

So fans are forced to choose rather than putting the fights on different weekends so we can enjoy both.

Always us fans that lose out.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              This puts us as fans in a crappy position yet again. Loma is the better fighter but Wilder/Fury-if it goes off as rumored-is the much better fight.

So fans are forced to choose rather than putting the fights on different weekends so we can enjoy both.

I think Wilder-Fury would be December 1st. I doubt they'd go up against a free fight featuring the p4p best in a unification even though it's a heavyweight fight.

Even December 1st sucks for me if Arum is doing a Forum show because I'd have two shows in town and maybe the best option would be to watch them all at home.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

No sport treats it's fanbase as bad as boxing does.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                  I think Wilder-Fury would be December 1st. I doubt they'd go up against a free fight featuring the p4p best in a unification even though it's a heavyweight fight.

Even December 1st sucks for me if Arum is doing a Forum show because I'd have two shows in town and maybe the best option would be to watch them all at home.
                  Wilder/Fury is the much better fight. It's for a HWT title. I would think boxing fans would choose that.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    No sport treats it's fanbase as bad as boxing does.
                    I get there is competition among networks/promoters but it would be nice if they competed to see who can put on the best card, not just make fights on the same day with fighters from different demographics to simply split the viewing audience.

Comment

Working...
                    X