Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New video. Paulie malinaggi talking facts again.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
    It was so effective that Golovkin at 36 was the one with the energy the last 3rd of the fight.
    That's what happens when the small guy is pressing the fight from the opening bell. Canelo won early GGG won late it was very close.

Personally I thought a draw or maybe GGG by a whisker, both guys came to win it was a quality fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
      Good fighters tend to punch back a little better than the b level guys.
      You get too aggressive against good fighters and you end up going to sleep.
      This you have to be more cautious........against an elite guy......

Comment

Originally posted by The tucker View Post
        THe one thing I can’t stand about ggg and no one seems to be talking about it is when he fights lesser or weaker opponents he has that agressive cut off the ring hunt you down and throw power shots aproach.

But when he fights someone his size or with a pulse he is a totally different fighter. He uses his jab a lot as if he is afraid to let his power shots go like he is against canelo. He only threw 8 body shots in the 1st fight and didn’t do much better in the 2nd.

Just look at the diffence in him when he fought canelo last year and when he fought that no hoper in may and how agressive he was but then went back to looking ordinary again against canelo. Watch the old ggg show up again when fights another no hoper lol.
        I think it was around the 10th when Clenelo was out on his feet, I think the bell saved him. Just go and watch that combination of punches that had Clenelo gone for a few seconds.

It is a shame that people who know deep down in the hearts that Clenelo lost, are still coming here to say he won. Lying to themselves!

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          That's what happens when the small guy is pressing the fight from the opening bell. Canelo won early GGG won late it was very close.

Personally I thought a draw or maybe GGG by a whisker, both guys came to win it was a quality fight.
          It certainly was..................

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            So if you agree with him he is right if you don't he is wrong, doesn't sound like a dependable witness for you.
            stop it. he's burying himself

Comment

nah, dude even sanchez himself admitted golovkin should brawl
              he desperately taunted nelo to stop running and fight, but golovkin decided to box
              i know he's bit disappointed with 3G, if only he pulled the trigger from Round 1 like he did from from 7 till the end, he'd win

unless he purposely wanted canelo to waste all his energy and then knock him out at later round, but canelo didnt even flinch from monster uppercut at 12th round
              Last edited by vaynardevil; 09-19-2018, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                I think it was around the 10th when Clenelo was out on his feet, I think the bell saved him. Just go and watch that combination of punches that had Clenelo gone for a few seconds.

It is a shame that people who know deep down in the hearts that Clenelo lost, are still coming here to say he won. Lying to themselves!
                These combination punches?

hahaha These are the punches that had canelo out on his feet ready to go? hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
                  These combination punches?

hahaha These are the punches that had canelo out on his feet ready to go? hahahaha
                  well in that instance canelo was slightly stunned/hurt whatever you wanna call it, ggg on the other hand was never hurt by canelo punches.

Comment

Originally posted by jcj0427 View Post
                    well in that instance canelo was slightly stunned/hurt whatever you wanna call it, ggg on the other hand was never hurt by canelo punches.
                    If he was never hurt by punches, then why did he keep dropping his arms? Those body punches hurt. You are aware that body blows are scoring punches right? But let's stay on subject. That gif is what people are lying about claiming Canelo was almost ko'd in the 10th. Does that look like a fighter almost ko'd or even HURT? Lies. And I blame Lampley because he is the reason people actually think that was some rally
                    Last edited by buddyr; 09-19-2018, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
                      If he was never heart by punches, then why did he keep dropping his arms? Those body punches hurt. You are aware that body blows are scoring punches right? But let's stay on subject. That gif is what people are lying about claiming Canelo was almost ko'd in the 10th. Does that look like a fighter almost ko'd or even HURT? Lies. And I blame Lampley because he is the reason people actually think that was some rally
                      well yeah, i dont agree that canelo was about to get KTFO from that exchange, but if we had to pick which guy was hurt the most from an exchange, it was in that instance.

Comment

Working...
                      X