No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DAZN, The New Kid On The Block, Ready For Boxing Kickoff

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    First free month has Joshua-Povetkin. Groves-Smith and Saunders-Andrade. I don't see why people wouldn't give it a chance.
    Not just that, but the Chicago card, Inoue/Payano and Relikh/Troyanovsky, Ritson, Tete, Tabiti/Fayfer, Emmanuel Rodriguez and Dorticos/Masternak. Why wouldn't you want that stuff for free if you're a boxing fan? Just cancel afterwards if you don't like it

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      If I were him I’d be filling my stable with big American prospects. Eddie isn’t going to pry any big American names, he’s shown that. But he should make an investment in the future.
      Yea I agree. A cheaper move to get a guy on the way up & grow him into a name vs write a big check for the name now. Sounds like this unknown Mexican prospect he's allegedly signed is a step in that direction.

He has two decent US fights lined up, but nobody likes to point out that both fights were ordered and Eddie had nothing to do with them.
      Whats the other fight?

Also doesn’t help that one of his big name American signings (Miller) is bashing Hearn to the media every chance he can.
      LOL Big Baby is hilarious, but idk I don't think most people even pay attention to this sh^t or blame the fighter anyway so I doubt its hurting him making moves. Certainly not the casuals.

But yea if I was Hearn I'd be talking to him trying to calm him the f#ck down cuz its a bad look for Hearn for the cats who are paying attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        First free month has Joshua-Povetkin. Groves-Smith and Saunders-Andrade. I don't see why people wouldn't give it a chance.
        Yea you just don't like boxing if you aren't trying the free trial.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Yea I agree. A cheaper move to get a guy on the way up & grow him into a name vs write a big check for the name now. Sounds like this unknown Mexican prospect he's allegedly signed is a step in that direction.

Whats the other fight?

LOL Big Baby is hilarious, but idk I don't think most people even pay attention to this sh^t or blame the fighter anyway so I doubt its hurting him making moves. Certainly not the casuals.

But yea if I was Hearn I'd be talking to him trying to calm him the f#ck down cuz its a bad look for Hearn for the cats who are paying attention.
          well it more looks bad to other cats who might sign.

and the other ordered fight is Jacobs vs Derev.

Comment

Las Vegas card getting announced next week. Sounds like itll be headlined by a new signing

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              well it more looks bad to other cats who might sign.

and the other ordered fight is Jacobs vs Derev.
              Ooooh f#ck yea. I was just thinking of the DAZN schedule. Yea I like that one too, but yea Hearn didn't do anything to make those fights & none of the fights he did make are getting my attention.

Comment

Ooooh f#ck yea. I was just thinking of the DAZN schedule. Yea I like that one too, but yea Hearn didn't do anything to make those fights & none of the fights he did make are getting my attention.
                you're not in line for that sick ass Aramaek card?

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                  Las Vegas card getting announced next week. Sounds like itll be headlined by a new signing
                  Sh^t is that guy JUST a prospect or is he ranked? Can't be too much of a prospect if he's headlining a Vegas card unless its at the Hard Rock or Palms or some other smaller venue. Certainly its unlikely its some 10 fight, give or take, kinda prospect its safer to presume.

Comment

Sh^t is that guy JUST a prospect or is he ranked? Can't be too much of a prospect if he's headlining a Vegas card unless its at the Hard Rock or Palms or some other smaller venue. Certainly its unlikely its some 10 fight, give or take, kinda prospect its safer to presume.
                    Think itll be someone other than the Mexican prospect. Be either someone thatll shock everyone, or someone that the whole forum laughs at eg Chavez Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                      Think itll be someone other than the Mexican prospect. Be either someone thatll shock everyone, or someone that the whole forum laughs at eg Chavez Jr.
                      What would shock everyone, that seems realistic enough, do you think?

And yea Chavez Jr would get a chuckle from cats here I bet. Hope thats not a move Hearn is making. Not sure what Chavez Jr's fanbase looks like these days, but the main thing for Hearn with this type of pickup would be you can't trust him to not get caught for PEDs or to quit in a fight or other random nonsense that could reflect badly on Hearn & DAZN at this early point in their play.

Comment

Working...
                      X