No announcement yet.

Was Floyd correct?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
    He boxed off the backfoot 3 days ago, an adjustment he made in the ring. You whined about it already, after spending the past year talking about how he's a basic caveman who can only go forward.

Boxing fans are some of the dumbest mofos you'll ever meet in life. Just enjoy a good fight between two high class fighters instead of whining like a little btch about it.
    He boxed off the back foot because he made an adjustment?

He was FORCED to fight off the back foot because Canelo walked his azz down like a BlTCH. Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      I wouldn't say its overrated. Mike Tyson didn't knock out Douglas or Holyfield. Is his power overrated?

Same with Canelo. He didn't knock out Golovkin despite controling him. His power overrated?

Most boxers aren't anything special anyways. Even Mikey Garcia isn't anything special but he wins consistently. Crawford isn't special either but people rally behind him. So, I wouldn't make much of it or GGG losing to Canelo.
      Canelo"s power is definitely overrated by some. He's not an overly hard puncher.

I just think thst Canelo and Jacobs are the only top top tier guys he's fought and he struggled to badly hurt either and Jacob's chin isn't good either.

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
        He boxed off the back foot because he made an adjustment?

He was FORCED to fight off the back foot because Canelo walked his azz down like a BlTCH. Lmao
        By that definition Canelo boxing in the first fight is not an adjustment either, it was because he was 'forced' to do so. Both statements are asinine. Nobody is forced to box off the backfoot. You can continue going toe to toe, there are a million examples of this.

And yeah, Canelo 'walked him down' by almost getting knocked out in the 10th round and getting outlanded.

Take a seat fanboy.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          Canelo"s power is definitely overrated by some. He's not an overly hard puncher.

I just think thst Canelo and Jacobs are the only top top tier guys he's fought and he struggled to badly hurt either and Jacob's chin isn't good either.

I wouldn't disagree.

I think that just makes GGG more or less, not this elite monster that he was supposed to be.

I like GGG but his career is Pavlik-like it seems. After the Hopkins loss, Pavlik just disappeared pretty much. Couldn't beat Sergio Martinez either and wasn't this awe-inspiring star thereafter. GGG is probably figured out at this point, specially since he appeared gun shy for 2 fights against Canelo.

Comment

Working...
          X