Canelo vs Mayweather II is the fight to make now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
    Hahahah salty ass fuuck
    Salty about what? That the fight went the way I've predicted here? I love that I was right again, can't help that I'm good with predicting the outcome of fights, unlike someone - I'm not the kind of person who's making bets about leaving the site and staying here after I lose them, that would be you, no shame having mother****er.

Why don’t you fake ass euro fans leave you clowns know ***** about boxing.
    You saying that some people don't know nothing about boxing is comical, considering you was the clown who was praying to Cubans, before they got decapitated one by one by so called "Euros" - Rigo, Dorticos, Barrera. And you didn't change your tune after promising all kinds of easy one sided wins for your beloved Cubans, right? If I was betting on your predictions, I'd lose all my goddamn money

Go bob sled or whatever the fuuck you guys do.

Racist prick
    I don't know what "these" guys are doing, I'm not from Europe, ******ed ****. Probably drooling all over your keyboard and ****. I lose my IQ when I talk to you. I feel like I want to make bet with someone and say "fuсk it, I'll do nothing" after losing it, you're a bad influence

Just generalized the **** out of all Europeans = but called somebody a racist. Fuсk the logic, right?
    Last edited by g27region; 09-16-2018, 05:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X