SunSpace: Poetic Collection

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Me, smart?
    Not sure about that. Make a poll and let's see the numbers.
    Smart... yes you are...

It’s a rap... I’d embarrass my self trying to play dominos with you,...

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
      The typical get out of your mommas basement reply huh? Typical response from some fake who has been exposed. Oh well.

You wouldn’t wish your life on anyone? That’s the first true statement I believe from you ever. I wouldn’t wish that fantasy **** that goes through your head on anyone either. Those fantasy got to get annoying at some point.

Oh well, I’ll admit your post can be funny at times and at times annoying. But regardless of what’s goes through your head on a daily basis. You prolly a good dudes. You a fake b1tch but nonetheless a good dude.

Now Go write another page long post trying in vein to convince us you are real.

Btw, you forgot to remind me you are just an old man again or to pick a mod. Lol lol lol

Stupid fake b1tch
      Why don’t you post any...... any single thing.... pick me up.. sfo..

The best advice I got... seek GOD with all of you heart and soul... if you need a job I’ll hire you.. I hire idiots like me daily... not daily... weekly.... best advice... seek GOD with all your heart and soul .... you welcome to visit me.... I’m no gangster..... why don’t you just stfu... visit me ... please...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Smart... yes you are...

It’s a rap... I’d embarrass my self trying to play dominos with you,...
        If you say so...

Comment

If you say so...
          I smashed Bank of America Merrill lynch so called smart guys... I am a Jew warrior.... I fear GOD... only... do I need to post more easily verifiable can do my job.. easy... I’m a Jew... I’m a Shepard Jew.... I was born for nuthing——. My dad Angie died in my arms... I can back up my lies....

You ain’t ever encountered a no nonsense person like me... I can back up with proof... never mind...

Comment

If you say so...
            I say so,.... you ****ing with a Jew warrior...

I say so...

Comment

Working...
            X