Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ agree. taking a punt on pedraza @11/10

Comment

• Originally posted by Mastrangelo
      Pedraza will take it clealry imo. Pedraza has great output, probably his biggest asset.
      Beltran lost to Luis Ramos Jr who had a bit similar, technical style to Pedraza..

I thought Paulus Moses beat him - and Paulus is not very good.. Probably age catching up to Ray at this point.

Beltran has clear advantage in power, but I think with his reflex slowing down - his style of punching with opponents while coming forward without guard will not work anymore. I think he'll get hit a lot by longer, quicker guy.

Pedraza dominated Moran imo - and that while taking his foot off a gas in spots, not being very focused.
      you make some good points, disagree about your scorecards for their last fights though

i just rewatched a couple minutes of their last fights and i still strongly believe beltran is clearly the better fighter

i will say that because i am from UK and there is in-play for this fight, i have the ability to cash out at any time during the fight so it is possible i see something i dont like and cash out in the first round.

good luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
        you make some good points, disagree about your scorecards for their last fights though

i just rewatched a couple minutes of their last fights and i still strongly believe beltran is clearly the better fighter

i will say that because i am from UK and there is in-play for this fight, i have the ability to cash out at any time during the fight so it is possible i see something i dont like and cash out in the first round.

good luck.
        i had dough on beltran via KO agaisnt that african guy, i actually thought he lost. either way he looked like trash. also hes 37 not 36.

Pedraza has a fantastic jab but like his last fight(s) show he has a bad tendency to get into firefights, which considering his lack of power is not his thing. Beltran still has power so....
        Hopefully theres fair scorecards because pedraza should win on workrate/youth alone imo.

Comment

• cashed out during round 2 for small loss after beltran got cut in round 2

Comment

• gonna be too difficult to predict who gets the decision, draw could be a play but its possible beltran gets all the close rounds given the politics involved

so no in-play for me going into the 11th

Comment

• a good night thanks to ksi vs paul card but will say i am very rusty because havent bet much lately since going on that huge run of winning around 25k and i think the beltran prefight bet shows that. would have piled huge on dogboe early ko if i wasnt watching on a delay since i am not in uk at the moment but i should have bet anyway

next inplay will be khan vs vargas which i will actually be in attendance for and itll be my first time betting whilst being in attendance which will be fun

Comment

• mlac, mate you see any value in tommy langford vs jason wellborn. he is the taller guy and the "boxer" so should win the rematch, i think he got caught early vs wellborn and then went into a slugfest in the first fight.

im gonna be attendance for the fight and will post inplay plays here

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
                  mlac, mate you see any value in tommy langford vs jason wellborn. he is the taller guy and the "boxer" so should win the rematch, i think he got caught early vs wellborn and then went into a slugfest in the first fight.

im gonna be attendance for the fight and will post inplay plays here
                  yes mate, already backed him when he moved to 5/6 from 8/11 yesterday.

what do you think about porter/garcia fight? risky but i like porter.

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    yes mate, already backed him when he moved to 5/6 from 8/11 yesterday.

what do you think about porter/garcia fight? risky but i like porter.
                    you're sharp as always

in regards to danny vs porter, tough tough fight to bet on, danny always gets more rounds from judges than he should, he lost to thurman because he wasnt aggressive enough and didnt throw enough especially in the earlier rounds, fighters usually try to correct flaws from their first loss. porter said he didnt have a great camp and he did injure his left hand vs granados so those two might be linked. both have great chins, i think danny has better chin, danny definitely has more power
                    porter is gonna move a lot, danny likes to counter punching so hes gonna try to time porter on the way in

if you had to press me , i would choose fight to go distance at 4/11 as the play

Comment

• All money on Canelo TKO (ref stoppage)

Comment

Working...
                      X