Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Golovkin Can't Change His Style, I'll Remove All Doubt!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calibaloc, I totally agree. I feel the same way. It will be close too. I belive a third fight will happen eventually. Too much money to be made between these two, but Canelo wont want it.

Comment

It all comes down to stamina for Canelo. end of story.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        that is exactly right, just like I said from the start

Golovkin will be exactly the same, especially after the first few rounds

and I also said that Canelo does not need to change much, just add to/tweak the gameplan they used in the first fight

more punches sure, and tailor the combinations that worked

I am absolutely positive that the fat red kid will lite that boy up like a christmas tree

don't know how people can't see it coming
        clenelo has terrible stamina he has never improved it he can't just throw more punches he'll gas out quickly and then he'll be a sitting duck for golovkin. I'm sure you thought clenelo would dominate ggg the first time as well LMAO!

Comment

He had the diva running all over the ring, why does he need to change anything?

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
            The ONLY thang that whips GGG is Old man time.

If GGG hasn’t gotten old overnight he will be more aggressive and calculating with his shots. He may not show hostility outwardly but inwardly he’s burning and he will lite up BigAssRed and kick him so hard he’ll be wearing his ass for a hat!!!

BigAssRed is lying about throwing more shots he really means to say he will RUN MORE! He is just blowing , like one said he has nearly 400 Amateur fights so what does short stump have to give him trouble? Nothing GGG hasn’t seen.

If I am concerned it’s that old man time thang. That’s what got the Krusher Saturday nite.
            I agree that GGG should win if he hasn't started to age.
            Kovalev losing to Barerra wasn't that though, it was more to do with his poor training and lifestyle habits, plus the fact that he has never been a complete fighter. These flaws were highlighted already in the Ward rematch. Poor stamina and defence, plus being very vulnerable to body shots because of his lack of conditioning.

Comment

Originally posted by DaBeastO View Post
              clenelo has terrible stamina he has never improved it he can't just throw more punches he'll gas out quickly and then he'll be a sitting duck for golovkin. I'm sure you thought clenelo would dominate ggg the first time as well LMAO!
              also the s hit clenelo was taking was to cut weight and improve stamina. supposedly he will be "clean" for this fight

Comment

While Canelo is training to have all this everlasting stamina I think he's forgetting the fact that he's 28 now and at the age where too much training is detrimental. I don't think u can increase your stamina that much age 28 you are more likely to just over train..

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
                  While Canelo is training to have all this everlasting stamina I think he's forgetting the fact that he's 28 now and at the age where too much training is detrimental. I don't think u can increase your stamina that much age 28 you are more likely to just over train..
                  I think I heard that he was going to be sparring an insane amount of rounds too. That can't be good in preserving your body for a fight of this magnitude.

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
                    I think I heard that he was going to be sparring an insane amount of rounds too. That can't be good in preserving your body for a fight of this magnitude.
                    Yea stamina is something that has to be built up over time. You can't just up and dedicate your whole camp to focusing on stamina

Comment

The first fight looked scripted to me, as if the plan was to ensure they were both good for three fights. Now I'm just speculating; however, that's the way it looked. As for the rematch, I'm hoping that isn't the case this time around.

Comment

Working...
                      X