No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: Spence More Important To Me Than Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    Which would be true wouldn't it, I mean if Spence and Mikey were exactly the same size it would change everything right.

Heres the catch going up in weight is entirely different than go down in weight, going up will rarely hurt you other than going in to a bigger man , going down in weight can reduce you to dead man walking.
    I'm not saying it's not true. I'm saying Mikey is ignoring the advice of everyone telling him to not do it.

Comment

So the question is what's Mikey going to do after Spence stops him?

Comment

Originally posted by chardrnm View Post
        If your Manny why fight Mikey you won't gain anything from that fight. If your going to fight a top fighter before retiring why not go for TC win or lose. I want someone to retire Pacman if they can but if Pacman wins that means he is still the best even at 40 yrs old.
        The Crawford unification fight is the fight I want to see. It's the only fight that actually makes treat a Pacquiao fight like a real event again.

Comment

Mikey Garcia is talking S@@t ...he doesn't have the power to hurt spence jr this reminds me of when kell Brook though he could just jump up in a weight class against the top guy ( GGG ) and got beat up ...I don't believe Mikey Garcia is really serious about fighting spence jr

Comment

This is one ambitious dude! I can "see" what he believes he can exploit in Spence. Just like I saw Brook was on his way in doing before his eye socket became fractured (but who knows if he couldve got the job done for sure).....The thing is, I think Spences "power" will negate any type of superior "skills" the naturally smaller Garcia brings to the table.

"Power" is one helluva thing when it continuously "lands" from a rangy lanky framed distance.....(Paul Williams against Spence - I wouldve paid to see)......Garcia has officially drawn me in as a fan.....If Anthony Joshua had this type of consistent emotional gumption regarding facing Wilder, with a PUBLIC detailed systematic approach at getting at him, he wouldn't be considered such a muscular PED infested WUSSified commercial success!....

Comment

Garcia will fight Pac when he is 41

Comment

Mikey has made me a believer...the new sensation!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                  So the question is what's Mikey going to do after Spence stops him?
                  ...Mikey is not defending his belts, he's taking Spence's belt! Mikey won't lose, the question is what will Spence do when he gets stopped??

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
                    How would Spence trump anything on Mannys resume? Yes the weight advantage is commendable but Spence’s resume is paper thin. His best win was even until the stoppage, and the stoppage was coincidentally the same injury he suffered in his last fight, albeit on the other side. That tells me Brook has a considerable issue with his face...
                    Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                    So beating a guy who's beaten basically nobody is a bigger achievement than anything Manny has accomplished? Lol, you Floyd stans can really go overboard sometimes.
                    Originally posted by HumanBag View Post
                    I respct mikey for having huge balls but at this point even a win over a shot pac can set him up for superstardom. Spence is a beast no doubt but the guy has only two good wins in brook and peterson i even think its stupid to have spence at the p4p lists when there are guys more deserving.
                    Maybe the dude feels a win over a "real" champion in his 5th division, does more for his legacy than beating an old, washed up, former steroid abuser with a fake belt.

Comment

Originally posted by Manic Shot View Post
                      Mikey is right, he can fight Spence and then Manny.
                      He knows Manny will mess up his plan to fight Spence.
                      I agree with this statement, Manny is still a wildcard and would mess up any future payday for him if he loses to Manny first. Losing to Spence not so much because he went up to face a fighter in his "prime". per se.

Comment

Working...
                      X