Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 07-29-2018, 05:34 AM #21
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 534 Post(s)
danceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,020.00
Total Points: 9,099.00

for the ones saying it'd be easy for either guy, you're just being retarded letting your nuthuggery cloud your judgement...

it's a good fight boys, hope they make it happen
danceswithfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-29-2018, 07:06 AM #22
Interim Champion

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
IFightDirty is a splendid one to beholdIFightDirty is a splendid one to beholdIFightDirty is a splendid one to beholdIFightDirty is a splendid one to beholdIFightDirty is a splendid one to beholdIFightDirty is a splendid one to beholdIFightDirty is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 6,711.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisJS View Post
Lol sure. No rational human thinks Mikey beats Loma. Its a gross mismatch. The people picking Mikey got the last few Loma fights wrong.

Its an easy fight for Loma based on talent and styles. Ill be surprised if Mikey wins two rounds.
So Linares is a tougher match up against Lomo than Mikey? I find that hard to believe, regardless if you think Lomo beats Mikey or not.
IFightDirty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2018, 08:49 AM #23
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1974 Post(s)
HarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,025.25
Total Points: 13,980.64
Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 

It would be silly for him to call out Spence and Lomachenko in the same breath. He went with the bigger man because in his mind that's the tougher challenge and the one that would enhance his status in boxing more.
HarvardBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2018, 09:04 AM #24
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 15779 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,030.38
Total Points: 64,175.12
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 &quot;I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't.&quot; I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
You're full of crap. Mikey will land on Loma at will. Too big too strong. Mikeys left is to big of weapon for Loma to handle. Stop hating and give credit is where due.
Bob isnt going to put Loma in with Mikey because Mikey left TR. its a shame because I think it would be a great great fight that either guy could win.

In a different day and age wed have Spence/ manny or Spence/Crawford and Mikey/ Loma ina duel promoter 2 main event double unification ppv card.

Many
The Big Dunn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2018, 09:16 AM #25
No More UK Stoppages

Quoted: 10260 Post(s)
ShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 38,867.86
excellent posts mate - Alx. good post about Wlad being like Bute - RossCA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 
valuable advice to training forum - jas Thanks for the green man,I should have won poster of the year,but the site is in denial.bitches huh ? - Scott-Weiland All in .&amp;w - BERNIE'S CORNER Phone spazzed on gift giving. Can't green ya but have this beer on me. All in good fun ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Easily one of the best posters on the forum - JK1700 
To wipe that ass lol - BigZ44 Good thread and comments - maracho A truce - lfc19titles A truce - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanrw View Post
Of course he would want a tuneup fight after shoulder surgery. He still wants Mikey right afterward.
So then there should be nothing wrong with Mikey fighting Spence in the meantime.
ShoulderRoll is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 03:21 PM #26
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 644 Post(s)
DocGreenThumb. has a reputation beyond reputeDocGreenThumb. has a reputation beyond reputeDocGreenThumb. has a reputation beyond reputeDocGreenThumb. has a reputation beyond reputeDocGreenThumb. has a reputation beyond reputeDocGreenThumb. has a reputation beyond reputeDocGreenThumb. has a reputation beyond reputeDocGreenThumb. has a reputation beyond reputeDocGreenThumb. has a reputation beyond reputeDocGreenThumb. has a reputation beyond reputeDocGreenThumb. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,010.03
Total Points: 7,550.03

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
Bob isnt going to put Loma in with Mikey because Mikey left TR. its a shame because I think it would be a great great fight that either guy could win.

In a different day and age wed have Spence/ manny or Spence/Crawford and Mikey/ Loma ina duel promoter 2 main event double unification ppv card.

Many
Totally agree how many fights did not get made over the years, because of Bobs special marinade. We missed so many because of his greedy begrudgingly ways. Too many classics to count. Damn shame for us boxing nuts/fans.
DocGreenThumb. is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
call, didn't, explains, lomachenko, mikey, robert

User Tag List