Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's up with garglers pumping up Jacobs to enhance GGG thin resume

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one need not look further than the GGGoons reaction when they thought jacobs was ducking over money and the fight wouldnt happen "daniel jacobs who does he think he his? he has no fans he dont sell. he got sent to the canvas by sergio friggin mora LOLOL"

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      He might fight Saunders. Charlo just got to mw but still it's not exactly a stacked division.
      Definitely not stacked

Comment

Let's face it, GGG is a formidable fighter. Only one who could give him a good competition is #1 p4p Ward at 178. GGG is that good. That's what his haters have been saying. Right, doe?

Comment

Considering the fact that he gave GGG a hard night out, that elevated his stock. GGG had an aura going into the fight that dissipated after going 12 rounds with a "chinny" middleweight. Regardless Jacobs is a good fighter and so Is GGG, but they are getting a tad bit out of hand with the comparisons and such just to boost the close win.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
            Why degrade proven fighters?

Ive seen it all....he is better than Corrales?...a proven A level fighter who only lost to PBF, Castillo and casamayor in his prime....world champions...2 of them may make the HOF....also Clottey when he was clearly on the slide and outsized @ 147

Jacobs is a good B+ fighter

He hasn't accomplished enough to be considered A level or better than Corrales
            I get what you're saying...but you have the ability to judge corrales on what he did after mayweather as well, the same can't be done with jacobs yet. Corrales appears to be the better fighter on the surface...but jacobs could go on to have a better career.

Comment

It's a really disturbing trend. He s another quick KO victim before the fight but now he's better than any win on Floyd's resume

Comment

Originally posted by LOLffler View Post
                The Golovtards are worse than Pac fans, at least Pacquiao was actually a great fighter.
                ^This. I think Manny still has enough to beat or compete with all the top welterweights... sad that Arum wants trash fights instead. I use to almost hate Manny because of the 48ers. I was -685k red k because of the asshat red k parties they threw in the pinoy **** lounge.

Never thought any fighter could have fanatics as ******ed and delusional as Manny

I was wrong lol
                It's the same fanatics and some more casual dipshits. It's all the trolls, alts, racists, morons, and casuals all riding a hype job with 0 substance in resume. The delusion of most GGG fans is amazing.

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
                Those are the PAC fans. Floyd destroyed lives. Ggg provides the theory of closure, self taught therapy
                My sig use to piss them off.

The race card is hilarious.... They claim "blacks" hate him because he is white lol....dude is Asian, born, raised and genetically lol....I guess they nominated him as their great hope or something
                I was one of the 1st to point out how dumb the racists on both sides looked on GGG. 0 Klan members would consider him white since most consider that to be for 100% Caucasians only. The guy is biracial with Asian. I think that's why the 48ers are dickriding him so much.

Comment

Holy shit. You are still talking about Floyd? What does he have to do with Jacobs or GGG? Just come out of the closet already. This is 2017, nobody will judge you.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
                    Considering the fact that he gave GGG a hard night out, that elevated his stock. GGG had an aura going into the fight that dissipated after going 12 rounds with a "chinny" middleweight. Regardless Jacobs is a good fighter and so Is GGG, but they are getting a tad bit out of hand with the comparisons and such just to boost the close win.
                    This is what an objective, good post looks like. Study it, fanboys of all stripes.

Comment

Says he doesn't pay attention or post about fighters he doesn't like and makes a whole post hating ggg, typical hypocritical ward dick gobler lmao 😂

Comment

Working...
                      X