Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So... just learned what the thin privilege is... wtf?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KRITKL View Post
    I'm sure the guys in this thread will appreciate this
    White girls

Comment

Originally posted by KRITKL View Post
      I'm sure the guys in this thread will appreciate this
      Yea, she isn't even that fat and most of these "thin privileges" would apply to her

Comment

Obese people that are too lazy to get healthier are gross and annoying. They should pay extra for everything, I hate getting on my mexican crowded ass buses and these obese people take up the space two normal people would.
        Children pay half the amount because they're small, it's only logical that they pay at least for 1.5 tickets.

They also feel entitled to being *ssholes. Our train system is under planned and the city outgrew it like 10 years ago so it's always packed, and these fat fucks like to stand in the doorway because it's easier for them to get their fat asses out once they've reached their destination, blocking and slowing down the whole damn process of people getting in and out.

Fuck! reading that list ruined my day, I'm gonna make it better by watching lesbian ****.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          i dont' fit into plane seats, and i'm pretty ripped.

then what, b#tch?
          You're beautiful in your own way

Comment

Originally posted by Krewella Boyy View Post
            Check your privilege.
            My privilege: I live in the same city as Danny Welbeck and Alexis Sanchez.

Comment

Originally posted by Dagomba View Post
              Obese people that are too lazy to get healthier are gross and annoying. They should pay extra for everything, I hate getting on my mexican crowded ass buses and these obese people take up the space two normal people would.
              Children pay half the amount because they're small, it's only logical that they pay at least for 1.5 tickets.

They also feel entitled to being *ssholes. Our train system is under planned and the city outgrew it like 10 years ago so it's always packed, and these fat fucks like to stand in the doorway because it's easier for them to get their fat asses out once they've reached their destination, blocking and slowing down the whole damn process of people getting in and out.

Fuck! reading that list ruined my day, I'm gonna make it better by watching lesbian ****.
              Goddamn man. I remember watching a documentary about obese people... a woman who was a "health Professional" Said there was nothing unhealthy about being obese.... should be fired

Comment

In this gigantic, litigious society that we live in today, anything, everybody, and all things are up for grabs.

Differing opinion?

Hate speech. Or something.

Personal accountability? Owning up?

Nope.

I'm going on a old man rant here, but there were a lot of people that busted their asses, shed blood, and died, so everybody can hear you whine about your piece of the cake.

Somebody somewhere has it lot worse then some "big person" crying about this shit.

Comment

Almost every time I read the word "privilege" on the internet these days, I can't help but facepalm. The word is so misused it's honestly ******ed at this point.

Comment

Working...
                  X