No announcement yet.

Chavez jr being a lazy f**k on 24/7

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Thats just the spin HBO is putting on him.
    If this were a Pacquiao fight, I'd say maybe,. In this fight, it doesn't need that spin. The WBC took Sergio's title to give it to baby Chavez Jr. who is untested. All they have to do is show how SErgio and Chavez are both working hard because nobody thinks Chavez is proven.

But I will re-watch the 24/7 to try to decide whether it was genuine and real laziness. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
      If this were a Pacquiao fight, I'd say maybe,. In this fight, it doesn't need that spin. The WBC took Sergio's title to give it to baby Chavez Jr. who is untested. All they have to do is show how SErgio and Chavez are both working hard because nobody thinks Chavez is proven.

But I will re-watch the 24/7 to try to decide whether it was genuine and real laziness. Lol.
      thats what chavez wants people to believe. He is a joker. Remember when he put on the wig and was portraying canelo.

Comment

He seems so lazy and spoiled. He wakes up when he wants to, trains when he wants to. They move the furniture out of the way so he can train in the living room for ****s sake. It just seems crazy that the biggest fight of his life and hes training like this. I'm leaning more towards sergio now.

Comment

His dad should fight for him

Comment

This isn't some new knock on JCC Jr. this is a long running theme, it is a shame really because he has shown a good amount of natural ability more than I thought he had.

As he is now he will never get the most out of his talents, I don't think he beats Sergio but even if he does it is only a matter of time before he falls on his face.

Comment

Spoiled.............

Comment

I couldn't believe my eyes, Chavez Jr is a princess! not showing up to train, and training whatever he feels is convenient? I mean .. dude? WTF? this is the biggest fight of your career and your treating it like a sparring match?

Jr failed, and like Sergio said he doesn't deserve that title! and he proved it tonight. I can't wait to see the title go back to it's rightful owner!!

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
                  thats what chavez wants people to believe. He is a joker. Remember when he put on the wig and was portraying canelo.
                  I don't see it after watching it again. I can't see a fighter agreeing to do that to themselves; imagine training 'for fake' in the living room and then going to train again. That would definitely mess with my head.

I think the pressure of the fight is getting to him.

Chavez doesn't have the skill; he throws wide punches either way.

Comment

Hard to believe that he made Freddie Roach wait for him an hour, to do padwork. But then he has one of his stooges call in to tell Freddie that he won't be making it and is taking the day off.

Put all your money on Sergio Martinez folks.

Comment

Working...
                    X