Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Once you go PAC, you gonna need a Wheelchair!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont think Bradley thought he won. Just gotta keep up appearances. He's been enough fights where he won by decision to know what a "win" is

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      its a 15min video.....to long
      Just 1 minute of actual fight footage, the rest of the 14 minutes are black screen comments and slow motion repeat of the live footage. It's a 36 minute fight and the poster can only find 1 minute of non-repetitive film to complain about.

Comment

it's really pathetic how these floyd and bradley fans keep clinging to this idea that bradley won the fight and that everyone else who saw pac winning don't know what they're talking about....i guess almost all of press row, and 5 international wbo judges don't know ****, right?

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
          it's really pathetic how these floyd and bradley fans keep clinging to this idea that bradley won the fight and that everyone else who saw pac winning don't know what they're talking about....i guess almost all of press row, and 5 international wbo judges don't know ****, right?
          It's not pathetic at all that Pacfans are so butt hurt that they started a petition to over turn a boxing decision when this has been going on for over 200 years....NOT PATHETIC AT ALL

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
            guess not cause they had JMM beating Manny in the 3rd fight

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
              15 minutes of misses and pure biased............amazing
              As an example, Larry go watch the Floyd vs Ortiz fight. There were misses by Floyd too but Lampley went on saying that he hit Ortiz over and over again and was minimizing Ortiz's hits sometimes. In both cases, especially Manny's case, he still won the fight clearly .....

Comment

"But to those who think the judges’ decision was wrong, I’d say get real…"
                -Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao

Comment

[QUOTE=larryx2012;12310105]
                  Originally posted by itchum77 View Post

he turned his ankle evading punches,how the hell does manny get credit for that???ya'll really are the worst posters on this forum,just spout any kind of illogical nonsense and actually defend it.lol
                  so i guess bradley has feather ankles now all of a sudden?

u bradley/floyd lovers are something special, even your lord (mayweather sr) had pac winning

Comment

The ref hurt Bradley worse than Pac could. Bradley tripped over the ref and twisted his ankle. Hell, Bradley made fun of Pac's power post fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                      As an example, Larry go watch the Floyd vs Ortiz fight. There were misses by Floyd too but Lampley went on saying that he hit Ortiz over and over again and was minimizing Ortiz's hits sometimes. In both cases, especially Manny's case, he still won the fight clearly .....
                      floyd won by ko...............

Comment

Working...
                      X