Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-30-2012, 05:59 PM #1
Contender

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
gaz26 is a jewel in the roughgaz26 is a jewel in the roughgaz26 is a jewel in the roughgaz26 is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 102,526.81
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Question if bradley wins is he likable or popular enough to be a star attraction???

...or is his style not very appealing?? i can't see bradley winning but and thats a big IF he did, would he be successful comercially?? is he marketable??? has he got that star quality?? if he did win and pick a fight with floyd he would lose so will he go after the big payday or take a few defences first??
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
gaz26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-30-2012, 06:00 PM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 852 Post(s)
Roy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 500,000,890,713,856.06
No Message - -jose- ATG poster - jas 

No.

He wont win anyway.
Roy Jones Jnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 08:26 PM #3
Contender

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
gaz26 is a jewel in the roughgaz26 is a jewel in the roughgaz26 is a jewel in the roughgaz26 is a jewel in the rough
Total Points: 102,526.81
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
No.

He wont win anyway.
agree, even if he did i dont think he has any where near enough fan base and most would watch to see him lose
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
gaz26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 08:29 PM #4
Truth Teller

Quoted: 3023 Post(s)
Reloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 101,000,464,680.39
Be Joyful - Gift Giver one of the best pactard destroyers on nsb - I'm so sorry owning pactarcds left and right, too e z - I'm so sorry This guy can't even speak proper English, worst poster on NSB. - Perro You've earned yourself a medal. By far the biggest retard on the forum, you have the worst grammer and punctuation I've ever seen. I actually believe you were dropped on your head as a child. I a apologize if you actually are autistic. You give Floyd - I'm so sorry 
Brandon &quot;Cash Cow&quot; Rios - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Bam Bam baby! - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Brandon 'El Dinero de Vaca' Rios - Warrios 
Respect to an old time brotha, stack your paper OG - GettinMoney fl0wm0e of the year, 2014. Youve earned this bud. For your hard work and dedication - SeekDaGreat Here you go - Prime 407 kick the dildo deeper in your azz - Koljack Keep slaying Pa.ctards bruh - T.B.E. 48-0 
Sh1t poster only likes Mayweather - mrdogtown1975 One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 

They already asked is trainer if he wins will Bradley go after Floyd next , trainer says , ah ah thats up to the promoter and manager !

Its already started down the wrong path .
Reloaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 08:34 PM #5
Wild Apache

Quoted: 415 Post(s)
Bushbaby has disabled reputation
Bank: 4,051,453,692,149,014.50
Total Points: 4,052,709,014,021,565.00
A fellow Williams fan! - Monkz cheers - LarryX2011 one of the best posters - MANIAC310 great fukkin poster - chiguy91 Happy new years - MANIAC310 
For a standup guy! - CubanGuyNYC Bradley's taking this thing down - mathed Happy Christmas amigo - chav Great poster. - CounterPunching Great Tribute to Miguel Cotto!  Thank you for taking the time! - Da Boxer 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - F-22 Raptor Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mathed Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps 

He'll definitely be more marketable. After all he'll be the man that officially beat Pacman. That's an undeniable selling point.
Bushbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 08:34 PM #6
chuzando a tu vieja

Quoted: 4496 Post(s)
LoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 50,157,496,645,433,171,968.00
Total Points: 50,157,496,645,437,628,416.00
For May 3rd to celebrate Mayweather's FIRST LOSS!! - Golovkin The LOADED medal!!! A special medal given to LoadedWraps for catching bodies on a daily basis. 1/1 SPECIAL EDITION. - Golovkin Red and Gold is my blood - -jose- A beer for my Comrad! - DonMega Toy my friend!One week  from history! - fundicao 
Guerra Cotto...PRPP..Tu Sabe.. - PRPOWERPUNCHES War Fury - valero Tyson Fury bout to give Wladimir the ol' Pizza Face - Thurman Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. War Fury! - StudentOfDaGame 
Long live the king lol - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 that sig pic tho.. - Santa_ LoadedWraps that dude - Mike D Cheers brother! - Bombs Away! 
No Message - anthonydavid11 You're still one of my favorite posters bruh...even when we disagree - Mike D Something to drink during Kovalev-Ward! - mathed 2017 MVP - Mike D !!!! WAR SRISAKET !!!! - badboyz08 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - punchr 
Thumbs up

He's already a star for #TeamBradley : Mathed, hougigo, and myself.
But sure, the rest of you can join the bandwagon on June 10th.

War Bradley!!!

what isn't there to like about the guy? Solid skills, a heart of a lion, confidence, and responsible, humble with a heart of gold, a class act.

Shock the world Bradley!
LoadedWraps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 08:40 PM #7
Wild Apache

Quoted: 415 Post(s)
Bushbaby has disabled reputation
Bank: 4,051,453,692,149,014.50
Total Points: 4,052,709,014,021,565.00
A fellow Williams fan! - Monkz cheers - LarryX2011 one of the best posters - MANIAC310 great fukkin poster - chiguy91 Happy new years - MANIAC310 
For a standup guy! - CubanGuyNYC Bradley's taking this thing down - mathed Happy Christmas amigo - chav Great poster. - CounterPunching Great Tribute to Miguel Cotto!  Thank you for taking the time! - Da Boxer 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - F-22 Raptor Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mathed Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoadedWraps View Post
He's already a star for #TeamBradley : Mathed, hougigo, and myself.
But sure, the rest of you can join the bandwagon on June 10th.

War Bradley!!!

what isn't there to like about the guy? Solid skills, a heart of a lion, confidence, and responsible, humble with a heart of gold, a class act.

Shock the world Bradley!
Please, Rome is the ultimate Bradley fan. I also know he's winning this fight & was quite frankly surprised that team Pacman took this risk.
Bushbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 08:41 PM #8
The Truth Hurts

Quoted: 3063 Post(s)
sicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 200,000,000,000,010,015,997,952.00
good posts, here's a gift. - chiguy91 Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - CTC JOHNNY CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 

everybody is not going to become a megastar in boxing, look at the History of boxing, it is so many legends who wasn't a Cross Over Megastar or a HUGE DRAW

so to answer the question...HE DOESN'T HAVE TO BE! and he can still go own to make a ton of money in boxing, Bradley will be just fine regardless of what a few people on a boxing forum thinks about him, all Bradley has to do is KEEP WINNING, if he can pull out a win over Pacquiao that will create enough of a BUZZ within the media for him and that is really all he needs, plus if he wins it will likely be a rematch

other then the Headbutts and the lack of DEVASTATING POWER...Bradley is a very scrappy fighter who always comes to fight and his style is far from "BORING" so I think he would be very marketable, he just won't be a MEGASTAR nor will he Draw like Mayweather or Pacquiao
sicko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 08:45 PM #9
molṑn labé

Quoted: 3946 Post(s)
mathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,534,292,217,461,886,200,840,192.00
Total Points: 1,534,294,217,461,886,221,287,424.00
No Message - mathed No Message - mathed No Message - mathed No Message - mathed No Message - mathed 
No Message - mathed No Message - mathed No Message - mathed No Message - mathed No Message - mathed 
No Message - mathed No Message - mathed No Message - mathed No Message - Omowale Tribe Cross our fingers and hope Ward-Kovalev happens without any issues!! - Bronze Bomber 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Artur Kyshenko Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Childhood Cancer - MANGLER Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - mathed Autism - Lorily Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Underboss Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - jas Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jas Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jas 

Funny......just consider the fact that he already has over 3 times the fans in the last month or so just because of the 24/7 episodes. People like his work ethic, determination, tough guy mentality and his family man persona.

If he beats Pac, he will instantly become known around the world....what else does he need after that? Line up another guy and as long as Timmy wins, he keeps being a star. What did Pac do to become a star? He beat the star at the time and he kept on winning. Same with Mayweather ......all you have to do is win.
mathed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 08:46 PM #10
World Class™

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
WARQUEZ has a reputation beyond reputeWARQUEZ has a reputation beyond reputeWARQUEZ has a reputation beyond reputeWARQUEZ has a reputation beyond reputeWARQUEZ has a reputation beyond reputeWARQUEZ has a reputation beyond reputeWARQUEZ has a reputation beyond reputeWARQUEZ has a reputation beyond reputeWARQUEZ has a reputation beyond reputeWARQUEZ has a reputation beyond reputeWARQUEZ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 920,847,810,280,776,704.00
Total Points: 920,853,613,094,248,448.00
Thirsty? - ??? Top man! - komodo thanks - Starof David No Message - Starof David gift - MANGLER 
Cheers - Even Money No Message - MANIAC310 No Message - dan_cov thanks for donating to the Superbowl Jackpot points will be returned if nobody wins :beerchug: - jose830 good poster - thuggery 
Those points really got me into the site and forums. Thanks again. - Augustane Nice avi :fing02: - jose830 Good man - jazluvr Merry Christmas! =] - Tyler_Durden NINER NATION :beerchug: - -jose- 
For a stand up guy =] - Tyler_Durden World Class Poster - jazluvr Stand up guy - Doc Holliday thanks for the donation! - shaneacedera 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - komodo Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 

No, and if he won it'd be horrible for boxing. We don't need another ducker much less a ducker AND a dirty fighter. Pacquiao will destroy him.
WARQUEZ is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
attraction???, bradley, likable, popular, star, wins

User Tag List