Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Hip Hop / Gangster rap partially destroyed black communities?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol aha this has got to be the dumbest **** I ever heard.....

Comment

No the lack of black community's not working together destroyed them every other race of people seems to work together better then African Americans it always seems there trying to hold each other back.

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
        No the lack of black community's not working together destroyed them every other race of people seems to work together better then African Americans it always seems there trying to hold each other back.
        Yep..........

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
          Save what? I'm speaking for myself cause YOU brought me up. I have no clue who the fuk you are, so obviously I'm in YOUR mind. I don't think I've ever even spoken to you once and here you are mentioning me and "alts".

I don't have FNC.

And I don't have PS3, I have 360.

So to sum it all up, you failed in every aspect of your post.

Yeaaaahhh.....
          Yeah I winged it, I thought i saw you on Maniacs wall last year telling him to turn on FNC.
          Yes I admit i fuc'ked up but sometimes you have to take a chance.
          50/50 that you have a PS3 so I took a chance
          Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          ..he attacks everyones nationality/race but he isn't racist

When Have I attacked every nationality /race?
          i don't even believe in race bro.
          Jsut because I made a parallel to the effect of the drug trade between crack epidemic and cartels.

MAybe I shouldn't have included "maybe Mexicans just randomly like to bomb politicians".
          That was fuc'ked up of me, I admit it, but in the same time you made it sound as the crack epidemic barely had any effect on the black community and black people just like killing each other over drugs, go to jail and so on.
          Thats why I made the same kind of trivialization to prove a point, but I guess I shouldn't gone down to your lvl.

Either way, sorry if I offended you or anyone I simply tried to prove a point.

At this point he's getting owned by everyone......
          Everyone? you mean your boy Pepe? don't pretend that you even came close
          He should just delete his racist account...
          Nope.
          You got some Air now when your back up arrived didn't you?
          Also I haven't answered Flick yet, so wait with the celebration bro

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            LOL wtf? First, I have no clue what a weaboo is.

2nd it's the image of what is "cool" that destroyed it. It has the youth believing that slanging dope and shooting guns is cool, which in turn they grow up wanting to be that, and as a result they fuck up their lives by doing it. Effectively destroying the community.

3rd where did you get japan in this conversation? You try too hard man.
            Okay, first of, sorry for the personal attack bro haha.
            As you see I flipped out on Maniac and you just got caught in the cross fire.
            **** like this happen and I'm going to man up and apologies for that.

Your second point: I get your point that glorifying crime can influence kids, sure I agree with that.
            But destroying the black community? C'mon.
            My point was simply that the crack epidemic is what really destroyed the black community, not gangster rap.
            Gangster rap is a symptom of that.

Just look at south queens for example....
            A middle class black community turned into complete trash.
            The Black middle class in Oakland, destroyed by crack...
            And on and on.
            Kids growing up in these kinds of environments would easily been pulled into crime.
            Gangster rap is a symptom of this, not the other way around.

Your third point: I made a sloppy comparison between lolita complex and gangster rap.
            It was in no way a attempt to attack Japan, just to ask which one you thought was more damaging.

Do lolita complex turn people into Pedophiles, I don't know.

I might have overreacted by calling you moral police.
            Growing up you heard it all the time
            "RAP is bad you" "hip hop is ruining are kids" and so and and so forth.
            But after you broke it down like this I can see your point.
            I might not agree with it fully but I see it.

And again sorry for the name calling bro
            Believe it or not you are one of my favorite poster to debate topics with.
            Have taken a couple of needed beatings from you

Ps. Gomi is a bum

Comment

there were already problems in the black community before hip hop/rap.. they wouldn't of had content to write about if there wasn't. hip hop/rap didn't cause the problems but it certainly hasn't made them better. as someone else said earlier.. record executives are hardly ever black and they couldn't give a eff about the problems in the black community, they just want records to sell

Comment

I agree with the secret though.. i think most this stuff gets blown out of proportion. most black neighborhoods i've been to are just like any other neighborhoods.. hell the crime rate is slowly but steadily going down.. not just in black communities, or latin communities but all communities. people think "black" and immediately jump to "bad"..

i took a picture in watts standing next to the towers about a year ago and i had people posting fearing for my life when i upped it to facebook.. i was like wth.. there's a little girl walking a dog right now and kids playing out in the street! lol

Comment

No i think its more of the we owe you something effect then rap,Affirmative action Naacp Bet,thats what it is,black people live by a different set of standards these days its ok to hate White people just watch any black comedian,if a white guy made his entire routine about a black person they would be condemned as a racist,or if there were a white tv network a set of double standards that in 2012 is disgusting.I work hard for every thing i get but yet some still think i have an advantage cause of my pigment and thats just stupid we are all people and should be treated evenly,i see more Mexican and black on white hatred then anything else these days,but yet i still here how i am treated better,and at this point its just a big pity party and its gotten tiring,now illegals are getting away with it

Comment

Violent crime rates in the United states per 100,000 population beginning in 1960. Source: Bureau of Justice Statistics.

i got it off wiki

(keep in mind that there wasn't as many laws in the 60's, there wasn't as many police and a lot of crimes went unreported do to the times)

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      no, you're racist because you always try to counter attack the person with with their race or nationality.

I posted a video of a couple of dumb guys hitting a bum and you went ape shit talking about Cartels.
                      which had nothing to do with anything...

It's not the same thing anyway.
                      The Cartels have been around for a long time, and up until recently they weren't really a problem that the everyday man had to face or even acknowledge.
                      It's only become a problem now that the authorities started to crack down...

Cartels are fueled by America's addiction. Which drug lords take advantage of.
                      The crack epidemic was drug dealers selling crack to their own people....
                      The situation in Mexico to some extent can be compared to the 1920-30's Prohibition era.
                      Minus the fact that most Mexican's aren't the ones actually consuming the drugs. They're victims....
                      Blacks chose to do crack....

it was a shitty comparison..

anyway, I've never said anything racist or with a racist undertone.
                      let alone talk to alts about it.
                      a quick glance through my threads, I see

1Thread about liking a new black artist
                      1Thread where I celebrate the beauty of the worlds people.

no racist threads though....
                      you're either reaching or you're choosing to be ignorant.... to hide your racist views.

edit: Not going to reply anymore...not going to get sucked in to your racist race baiting
                      The bolded is wrong Maniac. The Crack epidemic cannot be simplified in such a fashion. It was alot bigger than that. A WHOLE lot bigger.

Comment

Working...
                      X