No announcement yet.

Two classy gentlemen exchanging punches

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two classy gentlemen exchanging punches

Notice how the crowd asks for a stomping but he refuses.

You don't see stuff like this everyday, perhaps there is hope left for humanity.

You decide.

Very classy. You don't see that everyday. Red shirt has heart though. That's why you don't fight mexicans.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      Very classy. You don't see that everyday. Red shirt has heart though. That's why you don't fight mexicans.
      agreed on all parts, decent scrap.........

keep ya hands up!!!!!!

Comment

The only reason he's not stomping on him is because he knows the other guy ain't going to do shit.

He's toying with him and making him look like an idiot.

Comment

he definitely has good boxing skills, head movement and reflexes very good.

Comment

do all americans dress that badly?

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              No BS when I was growing up, we fought like this all the time. I won some, lost some but in the end we were forced to shake hands, not by older people but by everyone watching.

I got beaten up by one of my best friends growing up, we both liked the same girl and that caused some tension. We fought and he beat on me for 5 minutes straight and I kept getting up and wanting more.

I ended up getting stitches above my right eye and a cut on top of my head.

It didn't stop until the neighbor came over and said I had enough. One thing I have is a thick head.

After that we didn't speak for about 2 weeks, saw each other one day, talked it out and went back to being good friends. He never tried me, disrespected me or anything. If anything I gained his respect even more.

He ended up dying of leukemia years later., true story....

Comment

Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
                do all americans dress that badly?
                Noooo

Ppl dressed like that a few years ago, some still do at ghetto areas tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                  No BS when I was growing up, we fought like this all the time. I won some, lost some but in the end we were forced to shake hands, not by older people but by everyone watching.

I got beaten up by one of my best friends growing up, we both liked the same girl and that caused some tension. We fought and he beat on me for 5 minutes straight and I kept getting up and wanting more.

I ended up getting stitches above my right eye and a cut on top of my head.

It didn't stop until the neighbor came over and said I had enough. One thing I have is a thick head.

After that we didn't speak for about 2 weeks, saw each other one day, talked it out and went back to being good friends. He never tried me, disrespected me or anything. If anything I gained his respect even more.

He ended up dying of leukemia years later., true story....
                  So basically you lost the one chance you had with the girl of your dreams when you got raped on your front lawn by a scrawny leukemia patient?

Lulz.

Just ****in' with 'ya, Cuah.

Comment

Looked like everyday after junior high, where I grew up.

Good on both youngsters for shooting the fair one instead of...

Well.

Shooting.

Comment

Working...
                    X