Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does there need to be a Pacquiao-Marquez 4?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does there need to be a Pacquiao-Marquez 4?

These guys are at a clear stalemate- it's going to be controversial everytime, there's no need for another fight.

only butthurt marquez fans want another ass whoopin

Marquez will need to have reconstructive facial surgery if he even thinks about getting in the ring with Pac again

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post

Marquez will need to have reconstructive facial surgery if he even thinks about getting in the ring with Pac again
      who do you think pacman should face next then? obviously maynever is getting locked up for 3 months, so should he wait for him or just fight someone else?

Comment

There should be one so JMM can get another payday and possibly bonus retirement cash from Top Rank for laying down in a devastating fashion. I don't care to see it, but JMM deserves as many paydays as he can get.

Comment

it will be the same like the first 3 fight.

one charging in and one charging out.

one stepping in and one stepping out.

one giving those one two punch and one countering one two punch.

it will get bored again. no excitement.

i prefer JMM fight other top welters.

Comment

Yup, do it 100x over. still will be the same result.. They are yin and yang.. They cancel each other out. Predictable fight. I call it a draw again for sure but someone will win and it will always be a controversy to the losing side.. so why the hell do we want to see it?? There is no more intrigue in that fight. Very predictable. It's like watching the first 3 fights.. It will be dejavu all over again..

Comment

Arum won't let Pac fight the winner of Ortiz-Berto. So there's really no one else for him to fight except JMM.

Unless you want to see another blowout of Cotto. Or there's Tim Bradley as well but that's it.
              Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 12-29-2011, 12:08 AM.

Comment

There is only one fight that matters at this point of pacs career and he can ride of to the sunset win or lose. It's Floyd. After that he can retire. he has nothing else to prove. Now that Floyd is in prison, I say pac should just chill and rest and wait for Floyd to show up.. Anything else won't improve his legacy.. No need for tune-ups.. Pac ain't getting any younger, just battle worn, he should wait for the big payday and conserve what is left in his warrior spirit. Just wait for Floyd to show up and all the hype it will generate all the anticipation and boom win or lose pac had a great run.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post

If i have read correctly before, your bf bombs wants to see this fight because "its gonna be a war between two great warriors"

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
                    These guys are at a clear stalemate- it's going to be controversial everytime, there's no need for another fight.
                    Exactly right!!!

Pac has more to lose if things go south during a fourth fight and judging from the third, Pac does have problems dealing with Marquez. Marquez is no joke, and I think Pac would be tempting fate to get in the ring with him again.

Comment

Working...
                    X