Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A lot of woman are going to be single this winter because of Mardern warefare 3.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just means a lot of lonely hot women will be available this winter thanks to stupidity.

Comment

To comment on the thread...

Sittin on the couch readin the ring magazine and she goes...

Aren't you gonna play your new game?

**** I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post

Mangler's such a good dude, you told a story about him falling asleep, and it was fucking awesome.

There's only one mang, that's for sure.
        We had a blast man... not too mention we got to see Roys last epic performance... me and riz got a pic with Roy sr too, **** was great.

Comment

You mean - A lot of opportunistic, womanizers are going to be very happy this winter.

Go ahead and play with your games. I'm gonna play with your woman.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
            Just means a lot of lonely hot women will be available this winter thanks to stupidity.
            Yes sir. Any "man" who prefers to play a video game over his woman needs to turn in his c0ck and balls and have his manhood revoked.

It's all good in my opinion however,

Comment

Is it wrong that I dont have any of these "video" games? Why are so many dorks all up on Call of duty and modern warfare? they all look like the same crappy game, just join the army if you want to kill some brownies. Dont sit home getting trolled by 14 year olds.

Comment

Originally posted by KingDosia View Post
                You mean - A lot of opportunistic, womanizers are going to be very happy this winter.

Go ahead and play with your games. I'm gonna play with your woman.
                Lol, green k sent.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                  Mangler looks, walks, talks like a permanently high allen green, and he doesnt smoke

Dude's cool as hell though.. talked me into my first beer bong.

True story, i saw the pics!

Comment

Medved and dosia with manly posts.

Duly noted and propers given.

Comment

Thread should read "A lot of boys will be single..." The women will be ****ing other guys that can't put down there game controllers and headsets.

Comment

Working...
                      X