No announcement yet.

Alex Rodriguez admits to using performance enhancing drugs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Fix View Post
    i wouldnt, now they are going to ask him who supplied it, who else was using... he is going to destroy careers because he got caught.
    I see where your coming from. On one hand its a good thing, but there are bad things about it too. I see what your saying...

Comment

hells yeah.... bonds gets hate, a-rod gets love....bull****.
      I know what you mean. Are you a Barry Bonds fan? As a Bonds fan you probably want to see people who get caught get treated like Bonds...

Comment

Ill admit, i wanna see Arod and clemens get the same treatment bonds did. Its not fair to make Barry Bonds the face of the steroids era.

Comment

I think the only thing that makes A-Rod seem a little better is that he admitted it and apologized. Bonds and Clemens continue to say they never did.

Comment

AROD is still the best player in baseball

Comment

Originally posted by CDodaro View Post
              AROD is still the best player in baseball
              He was probably clean in 07 and he hit 54 home runs. Like I said in an earlier post, in his 3rd year in the league he 36 homers. So hes a great player either way.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ The Truth View Post
                He was probably clean in 07 and he hit 54 home runs. Like I said in an earlier post, in his 3rd year in the league he 36 homers. So hes a great player either way.
                Check it...at least he is being a stand up guy bout it....

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                  Check it...at least he is being a stand up guy bout it....

At this point, thats all he can do. He can't change his ****ed up decisions from the past. I give him credit for just admitting and right away...

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ The Truth View Post
                    I know what you mean. Are you a Barry Bonds fan? As a Bonds fan you probably want to see people who get caught get treated like Bonds...
                    yeah, big time bonds fan... i hate the media bias, that two different people can do the same thing allegedly(bonds has never admitted to knowingly doing anything illegal) and be treated completely different.

Comment

yeah, big time bonds fan... i hate the media bias, that two different people can do the same thing allegedly(bonds has never admitted to knowingly doing anything illegal) and be treated completely different.
                      Big time Bonds fan right here too...Bonds is still that dude, mother**** the media

Comment

Working...
                      X