Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OMG!!! Gorilla Productions presents TOP 5 fights of past Decade!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
    you read me wrong. I am not a "defense fanatic" I like a bit of everything. i don't like to see too much "defensive fighting" but i also don't like to see too much high intense mauling. the reason being is that those are the most damaging fights that a fighter can be in....those are the permenent brain damagers.....action packed fights are diffrent from a intense blow for blow all out mauling. i don't care what the majority of people think because this is more of an individual question to begin with. i don't like high intense maulings. it's one of the most devastating things a fighter can go through. not only for now. but in the future when he has to live the rest of his life in his body (not MY body or YOUR body) but his body.
    agreed.......

Comment

what a great ****in video

Comment

r.i.p gatti

i always feel sad watching his fights now

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
          chico is mulatto. his father is as black as a nigerian. his mother is mexican.

some people consider that "black" because physically, mulattos look black.

all in all the whole conversation is petty.
          I think his real father, as in the man who raised him, is Black, but his biological father is Colombian.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
            Enjoy!!!!!!!

Corrales vs JLC was one of the best fights I've ever seen..They had it right tho perfect countdown..

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
              I almost cried.

Why are there never African Americans involved in great fights like that?
              Wazaa I hope you don't mean ever because Sugar Ray,Aaron Pryor,Meldrick Taylor,even Mosley was in one with Hoya..So I don't agree that African Americans don't have classic battles..

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                different decade different generation of AAs.
                Wazaa said how come there are no AA in great fights,he did not say what decade or put any time line on it..And that's just not tru AA were the sole of boxing for a longtime and had great fights for the most part..

Comment

There are better fights in the past decade than Izzy/Rafa II to me. Vitali/Lewis I would say is one of those. Pac/Morales I possible as well. I'd need help with other suggestions, but I remember being more excited about other fights.

Top 4 is about right. Top 3 in any order I can see.

Comment

Nice video as always from GP.

Comment

Gatti-Ward was the greatest fight ive in the past 10 years.

Comment

Working...
                      X