Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terminator Salvation Tanks at the box office.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Serves them right with their ****ty pg-13 rating, how many times do they even curse in the movie? I bet only once? HAHAHAHA, if you're in battle you'd hear the f-bombs and cursing non-stop! But lets pg-13 a movie that was meant to be R-rated and it back-fired on them because little kids don't have money to see this movie unless their parents give it to them!

Comment

anyone got a good link to this movie?

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
        Star Trek: Budget $150,000,000 Gross revenue $267,875,237
        Wolverine: Budget 150,000,000 Gross revenue $310,809,584
        Angels and Demons: Budget $150,000,000 Gross revenue $252,224,618
        Terminator Salvation: Budget $200,000,000 Gross revenue $69,004,255
        Angels and Demons
        Domestic: $89,697,806 46.8%
        + Foreign: $102,060,465 53.2%
        = Worldwide: $191,758,271
        http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/...sanddemons.htm

Star Trek
        Domestic: $193,027,281 68.0%
        + Foreign: $90,967,020 32.0%

= Worldwide: $283,994,301

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=startrek11.htm

Comment

well 1st off, you don't have Arnold. lacking him in a Terminator franchise is immediately gonna run you into problems. that's like making Pirates of the Caribbean 4 without Jack Sparrow.

2nd off, there's too many over the top action movies clogging this summer. Transformers, Wolverine, Star Trek and another stupid fuckin harry potter movie. audiences can only be so dedicated.

3rd, T3 already left off where the initial plot began. there was absolutely no reason to bring more **** into it. it's the same reason why Godfather 3 was such a failure. and, just like this movie, IF Godfather 3 was gonna be a success, it wasn't gonna be just by throwing a bunch of the same old gimmicks together that made it's predessesors sucessful. it was gonna take a whole new set of plot twists and character developments.

Comment

that was a great movie...inferno is a mongoloid

Comment

I thought it was pretty good! I think there is a lot of backlash from Bale being such an egotistical **** to that poor stage hand. He is like that in the movie too...

Comment

Originally posted by Spare Moody View Post
                well 1st off, you don't have Arnold. lacking him in a Terminator franchise is immediately gonna run you into problems. that's like making Pirates of the Caribbean 4 without Jack Sparrow.

2nd off, there's too many over the top action movies clogging this summer. Transformers, Wolverine, Star Trek and another stupid fuckin harry potter movie. audiences can only be so dedicated.

3rd, T3 already left off where the initial plot began. there was absolutely no reason to bring more **** into it. it's the same reason why Godfather 3 was such a failure. and, just like this movie, IF Godfather 3 was gonna be a success, it wasn't gonna be just by throwing a bunch of the same old gimmicks together that made it's predessesors sucessful. it was gonna take a whole new set of plot twists and character developments.
                Actually, I hope I'm not giving too much away here, but Arnie is in it even though it is cgi Arnie which I thought was awesome...

Comment

Originally posted by Blown Away View Post
                  anyone got a good link to this movie?

Comment

How longs the film been out like ?
                    I know its released next week in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
                      Star Trek: Budget $150,000,000 Gross revenue $267,875,237
                      Wolverine: Budget 150,000,000 Gross revenue $310,809,584
                      Angels and Demons: Budget $150,000,000 Gross revenue $252,224,618
                      Terminator Salvation: Budget $200,000,000 Gross revenue $69,004,255
                      Star Trek was ok, I guess.
                      The rest of the movies you listed were ****.

The budgets you listed are production costs, right?
                      Plug in marketing and ancillaries, and the total cost just skyrockets.
                      It's rare for a movie these days to make a real profit these days,
                      before dvd sales come into the equation, and if a movie stinks,
                      it won't move many discs.

Comment

Working...
                      X