Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: UFC's White: Malignaggi Was Beat Up Really Bad - No McGregor!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
    You're a true idiot. You wouldn't hit me as much as Floyd was hit, much less him. You should educate yourself before speaking on here.
    Girl, get out your feelings. You can't fight, I can. Educate yourself and use your eyes. Conor was carried the entire fight. Please take, "boxing " out your name, you're clueless.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      McGregor has no power at all.

I can't decide who punches weaker out of him and Pauli.

Pauli has no power but when Conor starts falling apart around the 7th I could see Pauli stopping him. His only chance is because Pauli is shot, if Pauli was anywhere close to his peak he stops him.

A 40 year old brittle handed Mayweather stopped him and he had about 20 lbs on him so the list of boxers who don't stop him is very slim.
      Paulie might be a pillow fisted puncher but he still managed to slap one of Kell Brooks best wins Shenchenko silly lol.

Would be surprised if he could do the same to a guy that got out boxed by Nate

Comment

Originally posted by HAVISJ View Post
        Girl, get out your feelings. You can't fight, I can. Educate yourself and use your eyes. Conor was carried the entire fight. Please take, "boxing " out your name, you're clueless.
        You know nothing about me boy and it don't matter if you can fight or not (and believe me I can) because obviously even a good fighter with no experience has little to no chance to touch a real professional fighter, much less an atg like Floyd. Your response proves you're a moron and have no concept of what you're talking about. If you need an example, okay, I'll help you out. A buddy of mine named Antonio Reyes was undefeated as a pro and had a good amateur career and fought Gary Russell in his 8th fight or so and was wiped out. That was a guy with plenty of amateur experience and was undefeated as a pro and couldn't hit Russell, who is good defensively, but definitely no FMJ. You, a nobody, with no boxing experience, who took a karate class once, so you're hot sh@t, thinks he can hit an ATG FMJ! It's beyond laughable dude. You should try out for the UFC since you're as good as Conor lol

Don't message me back you twit
        Last edited by Boxing Goat; 11-02-2017, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mani1 View Post
          Paulie might be a pillow fisted puncher but he still managed to slap one of Kell Brooks best wins Shenchenko silly lol.

Out boxed by Nate !?!?!

Bahahahaha!

The ignorance on here is unbelievable.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
            Dana White Is scum but he does have a point. If you are as angry as Malignaggi was over what transpired, why not stay In camp and get the revenge you now so desperately seek? Instead he ran away and Is now crying to the media about It.
            Exactly if Paulie did win. He wouldn't have left. Some how some boxing fans don't get this logic lol

Comment

Originally posted by mani1 View Post

Yeah I do not see McGregor stopping Senchenko.

The passed it Pauli who fought Judah definitely stops Conor.

This shot version I'm not too sure.

Comment

Yeah I do not see McGregor stopping Senchenko.

The passed it Pauli who fought Judah definitely stops Conor.

This shot version I'm not too sure.
                No version of PM could stop Conor. Floyd even now is light years better and hits infinitely harder and barely got a stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                  No version of PM could stop Conor. Floyd even now is light years better and hits infinitely harder and barely got a stoppage.
                  Pauli has stopped better boxers so I'm not so sure.

Floyd is "40, small, old, brittle and frail" hasn't had a KO in years and he battered him from pillar to post after having 2 years out the ring.

That's embarrassing for any prime fighter and the list of fighters who don't stop him is extremely slim.

I can't think of many fighrwrs he lasts the distance with.

Comment

Pauli has stopped better boxers so I'm not so sure.

Floyd is "40, small, old, brittle and frail" hasn't had a KO in years and he battered him from pillar to post after having 2 years out the ring.

That's embarrassing for any prime fighter and the list of fighters who don't stop him is extremely slim.

I can't think of many fighrwrs he lasts the distance with.
                    Who has he stopped of note? Vyacheslav Senchenko?

That was due to swelling and he never really hurt him. He will not even come close to hitting Conor enough to swell him up with his height/reach. That's wishful thinking. Paulie will either lose wide on the cards or get stopped himself.

Comment

Why all this bla bla bla? UFC got the tapes, release em!

Comment

Working...
                      X