Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Thurman Wouldn't Have Much of a Chance Against Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RisAri0 View Post
    Thurman talks a good game but pressure can bust his pipes. Crawford will be the more intelligent fighter in there vs One Time. Thurman punches can be wide swinging, that's perfect for Bud to counter on.
    Correct answer

Comment

it would be an easy fight for thurman but dont think haymon would ever let it happen. hes got a good thing going with thurman. thatas why he wont let spence take him out. thurmans a good solid fighter but hes a pattern fighter like khan. a good thinking fighter like crawford would take him apart.

Comment

Crawford better sit his ass down and win some notable wins before he steps in with the king at 147. Shortboa, Indongo and Postol is nowhere near elite. This ain’t 140. Thurman beats Bud easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
          Based on what? The razor thin margin of his victories over Porter and Garcia?
          As a fan of Crawford, those “razor thin” wins, are levels beyond any Crawford win.

Comment

The skill disparity between the two is minimal and Thurman is bigger, stronger, faster, hits harder, more athletic, and he has the better defense compared to the two, plus he has a better chin. I don't understand why people don't see this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rampad View Post
              As a fan of Crawford, those “razor thin” wins, are levels beyond any Crawford win.
              Danny has a better resume at 140 but I didn't see you ranking him top 5P4P

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
                Danny has a better resume at 140 but I didn't see you ranking him top 5P4P
                No I didn’t, but it doesn’t have anything to do with what I said. Even as lame as Garcia is with his gift wins, hes still better than any win Crawford has.

Comment

Originally posted by Rampad View Post
                  Garcia I agree with, but how is a win over Shawn Porter levels beyond Gamboa or Postol.

Comment

Garcia I agree with, but how is a win over Shawn Porter levels beyond Gamboa or Postol.
                    how is a win over garcia at 147 worth much? he beat shot malignaggi and shot guerrero. and before that he lost to herrera and nearly to peterson. not the best run is it? once again people are overrating guys simply because they have seen them on their tv screens. postol beat garcias best win by ko but hes a bum? indongo is a bum because hes unknown?

Comment

I could easily see the Postol that beat Matthysee outpointing Porter.

Comment

Working...
                      X