Update on Felix Verdejo??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update on Felix Verdejo??

Anyone has any info/updates on Verdejo?

Last I head he was crying while crunched down in his shower at the prospect of fighting again. More or less anyway. Seems like a weird dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Last I head he was crying while crunched down in his shower at the prospect of fighting again. More or less anyway. Seems like a weird dude.
      Come on Kid, serious question seeking a serious answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
        It's the internet bro. I don't know what he's doing, but you could Google this or go look at his social media and find out real quick and get a serious answer. You choose to post here so I assume you wanted some off cuff responses. My bad I'll remember you as the serious guy in the future.

Respect.

Comment

Anyone has any info/updates on Verdejo?
          http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...ng-camp-injury

this place is full of clowns/court jesters/tough guys/strong arm men(that like to have fun)....try not to take things so serious around here man.........

Comment

Originally posted by eff pandas View Post
            it's the internet bro. I don't know what he's doing, but you could google this or go look at his social media and find out real quick and get a serious answer. You choose to post here so i assume you wanted some off cuff responses. My bad i'll remember you as the serious guy in the future.

Respect.
            +111111111111111111111111

Comment

But he really did hurt himself in the shower. He fell or something like that

Comment

hes still boxings next superstar because they keep saying so. its kinda like trump telling us hes so great. it must be true?

Comment

Hummm, that link above stated injuries to his wrist and groin areas.

Thank you for the link!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    hes still boxings next superstar because they keep saying so. its kinda like trump telling us hes so great. it must be true?
                    Lmao. Verdejo is waiting for his toilet paper from Trump.

MAGA! 😂😂

Comment

Working...
                    X