Collapse
No announcement yet.

I thought people would be crying saying Cuadras won

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had Estrada winning ...it was close. But Estrada clearly controlled the fight, dominated the 2nd half and scored the KD.

A draw would be ok but Estrada winning is better.

Comment

Estrada won in a competitive fight.

The down of Cuadras was the key.

This fight was the same that the fight vs Gonzalez but with the great difference that Estrada whooped Cuadras in that round.

Comment

Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post
        I had Estrada winning ...it was close. But Estrada clearly controlled the fight, dominated the 2nd half and scored the KD.

A draw would be ok but Estrada winning is better.
        Yep... this....

Comment

This fight was great. It's a lesson to the crybabies that it's WHAT you land that matters, not how much.

Comment

It was a close fight where one guy got knocked down and lost by a point or two....sounds familiar....but that other fight there's still people crying that's the other guy won....no dogs in this fight I guess.

Comment

I thought Cuadras won majority of the first half but Estrada came back enough in the second half to edge out a close decision. The knockdown is key as the scorecards show.

I dont like Cuadras' way of escaping when pin on the ropes. He was literally running and I think it affects how judges view the fight. He should have a better way of doing that.

Re: compubox stats. Cuadras outlanded Estrada by what? 8 punches in a 12rd fight. That 8 punches may have occurred in a single round.

Comment

I thought it was close enough to have gone either way. All the judges having it within a point definitely confirms that with me. When its that close idk that you can cry.

Now I'm sure it sucks when you are on the losing end of a close L, but I'm just a mfer watching the fight & not really a fan of either cat so I don't even have a dog in that fight. Although even if I did idk that I could cry about it.

That said I do cry about the JMM L to Bradley lol. Not that JMM lost doe. I just hate these mfers who keep acting like that was the widest close fight in the history of the world & that fight couldn't have gone either way or been a draw despite it being a split decision & even the widest score being 2 rounds from being a draw.

Comment

Working...
                X