Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what's everybody doing for this whack ass bull****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to watch the circus with the homies. Man I almost hate to back this scam at this point. But in reality, who knows what might really happen....I can almost imagine McMuffin landing a good clean elbow or spinning hook kick! Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      My fantasy football draft is tonight. League full of old friends. Every year we meet up at this one cat's house to do the draft. Lots of food, drinks, people. Basically a party. Dude who's hosting is getting the fight so after the draft we'll kick back and watch this circus sideshow.

What are y'all motherf**kers doing for the fight?
      I am currently at a printing shop doing some new posters of Conor popping a Boner for Floyd. I have a huge distributor in Ireland that's geeked!

Comment

Going over to a friends house later who is going to be showing the Cotto-Kamegai fight and the Mayweather fight. We'll all be watching both fights at the same time. After the fights we are also watching Canelo-Golovkin 24/7

Plenty of entertainment and fights as well as food and drink.

It's going to be an awesome night.

Comment

I'm going to a bar. My sisters really want to see it so they made reservations to this bar by me called Blue 42. Just a sports bar.

Im getting absolutely drunk with my brother we already planned it out.

Comment

Couple friends who are fight fans are coming by with their wives. BBQing wings and steaks, maybe do some karaoke cuz this fight won't be on til around 1am

Comment

I will watch Cotto's fight even though it's a cherrypick. It's still Cotto fighting a game guy so it's a good watch. I will go on one of those internet places that gives the round by round scoring of the Conor-Floyd fight that scores each round right after it happens. I predict a KO win for Mayweather but I am very curious exactly how the fight goes. I an not $100 worth curious to see it live. Then after the fight is over I'll watch the after fight show which is free with my TV package.

Comment

My buddy is getting it at his new house so the fight will only cost me a 12 pack of beer. Otherwise I would watch the Cotto fight at home and check out NSB after Jr's UD to see the reaction.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  My fantasy football draft is tonight. League full of old friends. Every year we meet up at this one cat's house to do the draft. Lots of food, drinks, people. Basically a party. Dude who's hosting is getting the fight so after the draft we'll kick back and watch this circus sideshow.

What are y'all motherf**kers doing for the fight?
                  That is exactly what I'm doing too. So I don't mind putting in $5 to watch. I'd never watch otherwise.

Comment

Will be live at the Cotto fight.

Comment

Watching YouTube the next morning.

Comment

Working...
                      X