Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo: Are Canelo, Golovkin Ready For Me? I'm Ready!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
    I don't need a link I just need you to express a full and coherent thought so that your point doesn't need to be pulled out of you like a rotten tooth.
    Whatever the fight is here. Why are you still CRYING about it??? FUK so what if he fought Smith for the cherry picking? I'm sure you have him as the only one who does it and your favorite fighter never does. You one of those types that think Canelo is gonna get injured or not show up to fight GGG???

Say for instance Canelo finds his balls and actually shows up and makes it to the ring what round you got GGG KHTFO??

FKN *******

Comment

• Originally posted by Demonio1023 View Post
      Exactly! Was the WBC paid off by haymon? How is it that Charlo, only having one fight in the division, is now a mandatory for the title? He is definitely a good boxer and has power, but how does he deserve a title fight when he fought no one?
      The same could be said about Canelo though, he has not fought anyone at 160 to earn him a shot at all of the titles, but I guess since he is the cash cow, everyone wants to fight him for a big payday.
      Both of these guys need to fight proven 160lb fighters such as Jacobs, Lemiux and others before getting title shots. But hey our sport is the most corrupt one out there and is definitely money driven.
      Charlo should have to go through Jacobs and Lemieux first before GGG and Canelo but Boxing is about money only as Cash is King of the ring.

Comment

• Originally posted by OmarRueben View Post
        not sure what you are referring to?
        You said he ducked both Charlo Bros. He looked like sht against Jackson. Was losing every round before the KO. So i don't know why you would be afraid of that??? There both good but nothing to run and hide from.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          You said he ducked both Charlo Bros. He looked like sht against Jackson. Was losing every round before the KO. So i don't know why you would be afraid of that??? There both good but nothing to run and hide from.
          Canelo avoided both Charlos for over a year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            Whatever the fight is here. Why are you still CRYING about it??? FUK so what if he fought Smith for the cherry picking? I'm sure you have him as the only one who does it and your favorite fighter never does. You one of those types that think Canelo is gonna get injured or not show up to fight GGG???

Say for instance Canelo finds his balls and actually shows up and makes it to the ring what round you got GGG KHTFO??

FKN *******
            I am not crying about it. I was merely pointing out that Liam Smith was a paper champion and Canelo took the easy way out to get another belt at 154. You were trying to defend the Smith fight as if his overseas popularity somehow made him a legitimate alternative to Charlo and not the soft opponent everyone knows he was. That's it. And you seem to have admitted it. I don't need to deal with your childishness further until you say something other dumb****.

And no, I don't think Canelo is the only one who cherry picks and never thought he was the only one who cherry picks. Get off Canelo's nuts. He's got better looking women to bounce off his balls than you.

Comment

Charlo should have to go through Jacobs and Lemieux first before GGG and Canelo but Boxing is about money only as Cash is King of the ring.
              In a perfect world where there is only one sanctioning body and one champion I would agree with you. But in today's day and age its unnecessary. He left the 154 division as a champion. That automatically puts him in title talk when he went to 160. That and the fact that he passes the eyeball test in terms of talent. But I like that he went about getting his shot by becoming the mandatory opponent. Some guys seem to get their shots only because of their name and/or their ability to talk *****. I.E: Mr."Lets Go Champ" prior to his failure of a drug test. I just hope he fights better opposition than Heiland while he waits for his shot.

Comment

I am not crying about it. I was merely pointing out that Liam Smith was a paper champion and Canelo took the easy way out to get another belt at 154. You were trying to defend the Smith fight as if his overseas popularity somehow made him a legitimate alternative to Charlo and not the soft opponent everyone knows he was. That's it. And you seem to have admitted it. I don't need to deal with your childishness further until you say something other dumb****.

And no, I don't think Canelo is the only one who cherry picks and never thought he was the only one who cherry picks. Get off Canelo's nuts. He's got better looking women to bounce off his balls than you.
                I didn't even watch the Smith/Canelo sht fight. Got better things to do the. Waste $$ on that crap fight.

Maybe he should of fought that GIMP instead to impress you. You know what's some dumbsht is saying the duck word. I'm sure in your mind they all duck your favorite fighter of the month... Or once they get a loss you jump on the next HYPE trains NUTS.

Comment

• There's no doubt Glovkin and Cnelo are ready to reject a nobody like you, dawg.
                  Beat someone like Jacobs and a blip in their radar screen will start to blink.
                  You're wasting your time.

Comment

laugh away simpleton you just do not understand.
                    Because you have no idea what the **** youre saying

Comment

In a perfect world where there is only one sanctioning body and one champion I would agree with you. But in today's day and age its unnecessary. He left the 154 division as a champion. That automatically puts him in title talk when he went to 160. That and the fact that he passes the eyeball test in terms of talent. But I like that he went about getting his shot by becoming the mandatory opponent. Some guys seem to get their shots only because of their name and/or their ability to talk *****. I.E: Mr."Lets Go Champ" prior to his failure of a drug test. I just hope he fights better opposition than Heiland while he waits for his shot.
                      ??? Gets ranked #2 in a division he never fought at over more established boxers like Jacobs. While never being ranked before by the WBC when he was an IBF Champion... Ok whatever we know u love you some Charlo.

Comment

Working...
                      X