• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Larry is taking all kinds of L's with thread

Comment

Originally posted by Rock&Roll View Post
      Larry's daily mayweather thread.
      We know he is one of the best now stfu. You're a ****ing troll and it's ****ing annoying. Get a life.
      there are threads made about mayweather daily, half of them have nothing to do with boxing, I don't see u there complaining

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        I'm sure Floyd can find better ways to celebrate than stapling himself, stapling yourself would hurt like a muthaphucka

Nah, he's absolutely right. Floyd will staple himself with a diamond piercing over his belly button after the fight.

Comment

As great as Floyd is.. ur a greater groupie man lol. Ur on another level

Comment

Originally posted by Demonio1023 View Post
            As a boxing fan, I feel this tarnishes his legacy. He could have gotten his 50-0 fighting someone like Spence, Thurman, Bradley, Broner, or even a rematch with Pacquiao. Or even have Crawford move up to 147 and fight him since he is still a little green like he did with Canelo. Spence and Thurman would be the only threats out of of all of them, but I can see Floyd still gettting the W. And as if his last opposition wasn't bad enough (Berto), he is now going to get his 50 - 0 by fighting a guy with a 0-0 record and has no chance to win...
            Perfection.

Comment

I'll be impressed if this breaks the Mayweather vs. Pacquiao PPV record.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                Manny is a ped user

Everyone knows it

He is the lance Armstrong of boxing
                fixed 😂😃😃😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                  As a boxing pioneer....First he made random drug testing a norm in boxing. Then he took the financial game of boxing to historic levels..Now with a win against McGreggor he will have proved boxing as superior by beating the face of the UFC hopefully in easy fashion...
                  All those who dismiss boxing will have to pay respect to this sport and Floyd will be immortalized...Like it or not Floyd is carving his name deeper in the veins of this sport.
                  Amen to that!

UFC"peeleft:

Comment

It would add to boxing in terms of exposure to a wider new audience, but this fight is purely for the money. Legacy wise, it's meaningless. If he loses, damn (legacy tarnished). Anything is possible.

Comment

Working...
                    X