Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are people STILL going to deny Floyd is a business genius after what he pulled off?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    Of course the Mayweather nuthuggers are going to celebrate an idiotic mismatch and BRAG about it taking buys from one of the biggest fights in boxing. What kind of boxing fans is happy about this fight taking away from Golovkin-Alvarez?

Y'all people need a hobby or something. Caring this much about a man's finances who isn't related to you is unhealthy. Especially considering this is a boxing site.
    While I agree this is garbage and I will not buy it, respectfully, it's not right to bring up the fact it's taking sales from ggg/canelo after ODH went scorched earth to try and denigrate it.

ODH all but dared Floyd to do it on the same day while crapping on the event pretending to be " about the fans" then saying he'd make a Conor/canelo fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
      No great businessman gambles. Floyd has to recoup all of his gambling losses and take this circus fight
      michael jordan?

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
        Floyd is a good business man, but Conor is an even better businessman. 4 years ago Conor was broke, living paycheck to paycheck in the UFC. 4 years later he's mentioned in Forbes and is about to make $100M... and he's only 28.
        I'd agree with that.

Not much of a McGregor fan but he's basically talked himself into making $100m and there's no risk involved. Yeah he'll lose and maybe get stopped but so what? he's supposed to and it's not like we haven't seen him get stopped before in his own sport so it's not big deal.If Conor was some sort of undefeated wrecking machine, then he would have more of a reputation to lose.

Easy money for both guys.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tribe View Post
          Floyd is about to bank 9 figures for a cake walk. Let that sink in for all you haters.

In addition to that, he's about to put a big fat wrench in the upcoming event involving Oscar's only star - Canelo.

Mark my words this fight will lower Canelo/GGG's ppv. Haymon and Floyd have just pulled of a gambit that will help to flush Golden Boy Promotions into obscurity where they belong.

I'm LOVING these chess moves that Haymon and TBE are making.
          This Isn't going to flush Golden Boy Promotions Into obscurity. Wishful thinking.

Comment

Floyd is about to bank 9 figures for a cake walk. Let that sink in for all you haters.

In addition to that, he's about to put a big fat wrench in the upcoming event involving Oscar's only star - Canelo.

Mark my words this fight will lower Canelo/GGG's ppv. Haymon and Floyd have just pulled of a gambit that will help to flush Golden Boy Promotions into obscurity where they belong.

That's what I'm sayin, brotha.
            Black Power in this muphucka

Comment

Mayweather's business acumen is on a GOD level.

Comment

Golden Boy was playing with fire trying to **** with the Floyd/Mayweather fight. They stupidly took their sept date at the T Mobile as if that was some kind of smart chess move and then left themselves open. It's like some dumbass overbidding on the price is right too early. They just let the biggest fight since Pac Mayweather slip a few weeks before them lol

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  Of course the Mayweather nuthuggers are going to celebrate an idiotic mismatch and BRAG about it taking buys from one of the biggest fights in boxing. What kind of boxing fans is happy about this fight taking away from Golovkin-Alvarez?

Y'all people need a hobby or something. Caring this much about a man's finances who isn't related to you is unhealthy. Especially considering this is a boxing site.
                  Exactly, It's pretty sad when you call yourself a boxing fan yet you are more concerned with a particular Individual than you are the actual sport. As much as I would love to root for Mcgregor getting the knock out over Floyd, I will have to pull for Floyd for the sake of boxing.

Comment

I think Conor making $100 million for his first pro boxing fight is a bigger accomplishment

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                      You fags act like you're getting a piece of that money. Bunch of losers. Instead of applauding Gayweather for taking on tough challenges, you applaud his bank account.

You people are pathetic.
                      Where did I act like that.

I'm simply dispelling the myth that TBE is not a good businessman.

Comment

Working...
                      X