No announcement yet.

Is this the most pathetic one-sided US presidential election ever

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this the most pathetic one-sided US presidential election ever

Never seen a more pathetic one-sided presidential election. both parties seem to have already accepted the outcome and now concentrating on senate and congress. Trump not giving up yet but his party has given up.

No. Hillary has a 10% lead or something? And it seems to revert back to a tie every time some schlong or pssy controversy dies down.

There were some 20-30% landslides in the past. Nixon won by 23%.

I don't think there's ever been such a one-sided election in the media though. You google Trump and it's pretty much 50 pages of op-eds accusing him of incest, working for the Soviets, etc. In the information age as it is a financial competition over media spending and Trump has just been crushed in that area.
    Last edited by ////; 10-23-2016, 11:31 PM.

Comment

Hardly - just a month ago, Trump and Hillary were tied.

And Trump was projecting leads in Ohio, Florida, Iowa, and Nevada. And barely trailing in heavy democratic Maine, and NH.

He had a healthy lead in NC, which has started to sway towards blue a little more since 2008...

I still don't know how Hillary has such a big lead in VA - I suspect fake poll samples.

And Michigan, Wisconsin and PA Trump was behind like 3-5 points.

Now Hillary is supposedly slightly leading in NC, Nevada, Ohio, Florida, Iowa, and has larger leads in the other states.

But I think Trump is suffering from people not honestly voicing their support for him in polls... I know I lie about supporting him at my work place...

I think Hillary will win, something like 285 to 240ish... Closer than McCain and Romney got to Obama...

Comment

If Hillary wins she should just resign, the fact that Trump is even in with a chance and so close proves the people don't want her as President. She's going to be the most hated in history.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
          If Hillary wins she should just resign, the fact that Trump is even in with a chance and so close proves the people don't want her as President. She's going to be the most hated in history.
          Trump beat all GOP candidates. But can't beat a cunning Hillary Clinton. Welcome to the big game Trump lol

Comment

Working...
          X