No announcement yet.

juggernaut brief HeavyBAG work on 150 pounder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.DagoWop View Post
    You're mad I called you out like the fraud you are. When I posted my videos you said I had good powerful punches. Weren't saying **** about no spaghetti. Is that an attempt at a slur upon me being part Italian? Pretty weak lmao.

I only was giving complements because I was trying to be nice. Don't mistaken that for weakness. Your heavy bag work is trash and I was being polite in my first post but now I'm going to tell you straight up. You're power isn't even there.

You're 5'5" 180 lbs at 25% bodyfat and have a receding hairline. You play creepy ass music cuz you're a creepy ass dude with an over inflated ego. Clearly you are mad about being a manlet. We all know you couldn't go 3 rds hard on the heavy bag let alone 3 hours that is why you had to cut the video up. You make excuses up for everything and are a **** boxer with **** technique. You lie just for the approval of the forum when we all see right through it. You have absolutely zero arm definition whatsoever and probably the biggest let down I have seen on here. Can't believe I was actually looking forward...thought I might learn something.

I would counter the **** out of your slow ass left hook which you telegraph the hell out of. Your right hand wouldn't even come close to touching me because you would fall on the ground with your **** balance after the first punch you throw.

If you ever come to my gym and did that worse than novice level bag work you would get heckled and probably called fat ugly ass cracker tbh after the coaches attempt to fix your dysfunctional ass. Not even Manny Steward couldn't help your ****. You're too soft to make it where I'm at and don't expect me to tell you because where that is because I am 100% confident you will never come here.

The only thing pulled back farther than your hooks is that ugly ass hairline. Wax buffer hair gel havin ass.

I put up two videos of myself on the training section looking for tips before I was able to got to a gym. There was no reason to keep them up because I don't want people all across the internet having access to video of me but I might put a video up if I can manage to find a place to hang the bag. Been going to a gym for a while now and haven't used the bag at home in idk how long.
    the problem is im ON video. your a skinny weakling and you also pose as some knowledgable trainer type in the nutrition/training section...though you've never actually been in a real gym? lol...we BOTh know this mr 6'3 140 pounder or so...lmao

not that theres anything wrong with it...but don't come at me ,like your mr been around ...you haven't ...you have nt sparred HW pros I HAVE. now go run along and be careful next time who you like to ctitique and subtley troll b/c it wont work here,you don't have THAT skill or SMARTS......my SKINNY malnutritioned friend! The guys im ACTUALLY with in my sig areREAL fighters/world champions...I didn't get your sig like that I wonder why...cough ....cough

P.s anyone who likes or is curious what I look like my pic is in my profile comments....this SKINNY kid don't have one guess why?
    Last edited by juggernaut666; 10-16-2016, 10:57 PM.

Comment

Has Ray Corso seen this thread yet?

I'm sure he'd be willing to offer juggernaut666 some constructive feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Has Ray Corso seen this thread yet?

I'm sure he'd be willing to offer juggernaut666 some constructive feedback.
        No he wouldn't...because first he would have to get through the subject of the actual vid..( COMPREHEND it)...and it wouldn't be constructive at all,however it would turn out to be a juggernaut field day for obvious reasons so he wont come on my thread!
        Last edited by juggernaut666; 10-16-2016, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
          the problem is im ON video. your a skinny weakling and you also pose as some knowlefdgable trainer type in the nutrition/training section...though you've never actually been in a real gym? lol...we BOTh know this mr 6'3 140 pounder or so...lmao

not that theres anything wrong with it...but don't come at me ,like your mr been around ...you haven't ...you have nt sparred HW pros I HAVE. now go run along and be careful next time who you like to ctitique and subtley troll b/c it wont work here,you don't have THAT skill or SMARTS......my SKINNY malnutritioned friend!

P.s anyone who likes or is curious what I look like my pic is in my profile comments....this SKINNY kid don't have one guess why?
          Never been in a real gym? That is the exact opposite lmfao. You must be punchy af too! Can't even read!

In the training section I always say "in my opinion" and "what works for me personally" never forced my opinion like you do.

You're projecting like crazy you mentally unstable ****!

6'3" 140 lbr lmao that's hilarious. Let me guess my new nickname is stretch?

Your picture of you is 1 square inch and you are being covered by two dudes!

You never sparred with HW pro's in your life, nobody ever believes your lies so just stop there. You give the worst advice I have ever seen and are on par with Alex Kid. Lol you even told a guy on here a few posts back that less resistance builds more power! So if I hit a 10 lb bag I will build more power than with a 100 lb bag? Ha!

Go ahead and keep patting yourself on the back because sure as hell no woman will go near you!

Comment

Btw Tell autozone to go easy on the lubricant next time they cut your hair mother****er.

Comment

Never been in a real gym? That is the exact opposite lmfao. You must be punchy af too! Can't even read!

In the training section I always say "in my opinion" and "what works for me personally" never forced my opinion like you do.

You're projecting like crazy you mentally unstable ****!

6'3" 140 lbr lmao that's hilarious. Let me guess my new nickname is stretch?

Your picture of you is 1 square inch and you are being covered by two dudes!

You never sparred with HW pro's in your life, nobody ever believes your lies so just stop there. You give the worst advice I have ever seen and are on par with Alex Kid. Lol you even told a guy on here a few posts back that less resistance builds more power! So if I hit a 10 lb bag I will build more power than with a 100 lb bag? Ha!

Go ahead and keep patting yourself on the back because sure as hell no woman will go near you!
              you're a made up figment those who remenmber the vid OF YOU know you are a skinny kid with not much but quick snap average looking technique...don't hate the player hate the game!

as me...I sparred Yuri Vaulin back in the late 90's and was my FIRST sparring seesion and took over his class with NO prior teachings....that's NATURAL talent....something you don't have...sorry " DONT HATE THE PLAYER HATE THE GAME"....

not sure why you want to make a fool of yourself here but you and anyone else are more than welcome to step in my gym and say how fake I am ...just say when ?That body work and your brittle ribs...OUCH...
              Last edited by juggernaut666; 10-16-2016, 11:15 PM.

Comment

you're a made up figment those who remenmber the vid OF YOU know you are a skinny kid with not much but quick snap average looking technique...don't hate the player hate the game!

as me...I sparred Yuri Vaulin back in the late 90's and was my FIRST sparring seesion and took over his class with NO prior teachings....that's NATURAL talent....something you don't have...sorry " DONT HATE THE PLAYER HATE THE GAME"....

not sure why you want to make a fool of yourself here but you and anyone else are more than welcome to step in my gym and say how fake I am ...just say when ?
                Lol nice try playing the "skinny kid" card, well this "skinny kid" would put you on your ass guaranteed!

Again you are patting yourself on the back. Got any proof of you sparring Yuri Vaulin? Exactly.

You exposed yourself in your own video on your own thread! This dude is nuts lmfao! Absolutely nobody believes your lies about who you sparred.

What's the name of that Klitschko sparring partner you ko'd?
                You're uncle who is world renowned and famous judo champion?

All lies! And the best part is nobody believes it but you!

You are a ****ty less-than Novice boxer(cringe even honoring you with that title) and anyone who wants proof need only look at your video.

Have a nice day embarrassing yourself online to a bunch of strangers

Comment

Lol nice try playing the "skinny kid" card, well this "skinny kid" would put you on your ass guaranteed!

Again you are patting yourself on the back. Got any proof of you sparring Yuri Vaulin? Exactly.

You exposed yourself in your own video on your own thread! This dude is nuts lmfao! Absolutely nobody believes your lies about who you sparred.

What's the name of that Klitschko sparring partner you ko'd?
                  You're uncle who is world renowned and famous judo champion?

All lies! And the best part is nobody believes it but you!

You are a ****ty less-than Novice boxer(cringe even honoring you with that title) and anyone who wants proof need only look at your video.

Have a nice day embarrassing yourself online to a bunch of strangers
                  Sorry JR Corso but you will only sound as foolish if not more than him...because he actually has someknowledge about training...lol...

I knocked out a guy at gleasons gym 6'3 250 in a bar fight who was Wlads sparring partner,who quickly retired in his career after.......end of!

The rest I knew Briggs (briefly) McCline before he fought Wlad/ Owen beck who my instructor taught in the martial arts....and was invited to muhammed alis induction in the martial arts hal;l of fame....and sat with Frank Dux among many martial artists...now why? because im not you!

and spar with a individual who has fought Wilder often...so please drop by and then get DROPPED you moron wont be the first idiot to try..the guy to my left is Muay thai WORLD champion who I also dabble with...any which way you want to TROLL please proceed you moron! lol
                  Last edited by juggernaut666; 10-16-2016, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Good luck fixing stupid...because it cant be fixed and I actually have you on my WORST poster list from 2 months back in the top 10 ,,,,now I see why!
                    You have a worst poster list? did you ask yourself why anyone would give a **** about your opinion before you made it, or is it just for you? I bet your hands are considered good at your karate gym.

Comment

• I was done with this thread when I asked the guy why he was hopping throwing the right hook and why his back foot was coming off the ground when throwing the left.

He said it wasn't happening in the video.

Smh. I dont think he watched his own video

Comment

Working...
                      X