Comments Thread For: Canelo Drills Khan With Brutal One-Punch Knockout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mistermartin View Post
    Khan's ambition is his downfall.
    13 million dollars. More like greed. He wanted a payday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shogunofharlem1 View Post
      Lol are people really arguing about who won the earlier rounds? Noticed its always khan fights where this is even a thing.
      lol agreed, they said the same for Garcia. . . It makes no difference if he winds 3 rounds or 11, if he gets knocked out before the final bell. . . He's lost.

he did do pretty well though for 2/3 rounds to be fair lol

Comment

• Yep, k.o. of the year

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr_Forte View Post
          BoxingScene Live scorecards had it 4-1 Khan…..the box nation guys had it 4-1 Khan….I'm sure Lederman and the HBO guys had a similar score. I'm sure your just smatter than everyone of us though. Who's letting emotions cloud their judgment?
          Lederman and all the HBO guys had it 3-2 Canelo, and had him winning the 6th.

Of course BoxNation had Khan winning

First 2 rounds, then Canelo began to break him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
            People will ignore this, no different from Garcia, the body shots, the fact that Canelo started landing the jab frequently, it all flies over peeps on here.

Comment

• I had Khan up 5-0 and winning the 6th and I think Kenny Bayless stopped the fight to early

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                It wasn't amazing or anything close, he did what he was supposed to do.

Khan stopped throwing after round 2 and resorted to just moving. HBO called it correctly, as soon as Canelo adjusted and started countering and banging the body, Khan stopped throwing and he was being broken down.

Wobbled in the 4th, cut and hurt to the body in the 5th and sparked in the 6th.
                well even lennox lewis on hbo said he was givin khan every round but said one punch can change everything

either way from the announcement of this fight to even the knockout of khan i have more respect for khan then canelo, he has heart no one can knock him for that

so how do you think canelo v GGG will pan out?

i think this fight also showed how much of agreat boxer floyd mayweather jr is lol

Comment

• Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                  I'm surprised people haven't caught on yet. With Khan it's always "he looked so good before the knockout". Or " if he can fight smart for 12 rounds he can win".
                  But it's the truth.... The guy has wins over Maidana, pauli, Devon, etc... He has the tools and talents to beat a lot of guys from 140-147

And he has looked good before getting stopped by garcia and canelo..

Right now I would still favor him over broner, lucas, ghost, etc

You can't tell me crawford-khan wouldnt be a great competitive matchup..

Obviously khan is chinny but he still has great skills n talent for a fighter

Comment

• Props to khan. I've given him **** for years but he damn sure ain't no punk like ggg.

What's up with Abel and ggg being in the ring after the fight? Pretty disrespectful if you ask me, not to mention weird.

I knew that right hand was coming over the top. Canelo had been setting it up for two rounds with the rights to the body.

Comment

• Amir Khan ran out of ideas started losing confidence rds 5-6 Canelo was getting to him round 7 lights out Khan

Comment

Working...
                      X