Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most devestating KO loss in past 10 years???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    Wow you suorising me more and more each day, you are a bigger Floyd fan than I already knew you were. You are on the Larry, reloaded ballpark now
    Who did Floyd KO in the past 10 years, in a devestating fashion??!
    Are you sure you are a true Brit??? You are an overseas worker in Britain!!! How many generations of Brit bulldog blood do you have???

Ignorant Immigrant!!
    Last edited by Zaroku; 04-15-2016, 07:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullrush View Post
      JMM - Pacquiao
      Pacquiao - Hatton
      What about Martinez vs Williams??

Comment

Originally posted by Street View Post
        Thats easy.

Marquez KO Pac
        Everyone knows that. Even scuba divers know that..Even bird watchers know that
        Most would agree with you.

Kirkland was a bad one. I like Kirkland ..

Comment

Originally posted by djeffectz View Post
          Marquez on Pacquiao

I knew it was coming, you cant fight Marquez 4 times without him figuring you out, props to Manny giving Marquez 4 fights...
          Chasing a ko against a counter puncher. People don't even put pressure on floyd to chase a ko when he's 2 divisions bigger.
          The expectations on floyd is less that's why he will never be considered as good as pac.
          Last edited by hugh grant; 04-15-2016, 08:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Street View Post
            Thats easy.

Marquez KO Pac
            Everyone knows that. Even scuba divers know that..Even bird watchers know that
            Maybe even homeless guys with shopping carts and wifi??

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              Chasing a ok against a counter puncher. People don't even put pressure on floyd to chase a ok when he's 2 divisions bigger.
              The expectations on floyd is less that's why he will never be considered as good as pac.
              I can kinda agree with this... But Floyd fights better.

I just wish Mosley would have knocked him out. I hate his TBE bull. He is an azz hole like my Jhonny. A lil dude who fights good.

Comment

The night JMM sent #48 to hell and back turning him into a God fearing Christian.

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERBX View Post
                  The night JMM sent #48 to hell and back turning him into a God fearing Christian.
                  Hahahahahahaha!!

Near death experiences have that effect on people!! Life flashing before your eyes etc.

Hahahahaha!! Funny!!!'

Comment

Pacquiao - Márquez IV

Williams - Martínez II

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      What about Martinez vs Williams??
                      Poor Paul.
                      Yeah, it's definitely up there in the top 5 as far as quality of the fighters, the punch itself and how it landed, how hard it is to catch Paul that way, how good his chin was. Was hoping nobody would bring it up but it was very similar to the JMM/Pac knockout. JMM really punched through Pac's face. Martinez had ridiculous snap to his punch but he didn't really try to kill Paul there, he tried to set him up with the overhand left and then finish him off with the right hook I think, that was going to be the KO shot. When he realized the left landed he didn't even bother anymore.
                      Last edited by Bullrush; 04-15-2016, 08:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X