No announcement yet.

Question for you pacman fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for you pacman fans

This is directed to those who still continue to make excuses for manny and his team alrighty it seems to me you guys can be very understanding when you wanna be but my question is if floyd and his team were the ones responsible for this debacle would you guys still be as understanding about it then ? Or would you be trashing floyd every chance you got ?

We simply do not understand what youre saying here. In English please.....

Comment

question to you Floyd fans, where are the video evidence of Floyd being randomly drug tested by USADA in his fight against Pac?

Comment

I'm a Pacquiao fan,but I can't speak for the others,so I'll speak for myself. If it was Floyd who got the injury and still went through with the fight,I'd say that he had massive balls,and if he lost,he deserved a rematch. On the other hand,we have people saying that Pacquiao should be ashamed of himself for denying the fans of the fight that they wanted,when at the same time those people would still find a way to call b*ll**** on the injury and hate on him. You can't throw all the blame on Pacquiao,because if Floyd was fighting a guy with 1 arm,why didn't he finish Pacquiao,or at least beat him up? The fight was **** and both fighters are to blame.

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
          question to you Floyd fans, where are the video evidence of Floyd being randomly drug tested by USADA in his fight against Pac?
          LMAO you deserve green K for effort

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
            LMAO you deserve green K for effort
            thanks, but no thanks.

medical questionaire - released

score cards - released

random drug test result - where?

how long does it take for USADA to get the urine test and blood test results.

first 6 tests done a month ago.

how are you going to stop the fight if one fighter is found positive if they can not have the results of the tests before the fight begins?

suspicious very very suspicious
            Last edited by Rath; 05-05-2015, 08:37 PM.

Comment

I don't think Floyd would have entered the fight with an injury like that. If he did and lost and then came up with excuse after the fight, yeah, he deserves to get crapped on. Pac's team has no excuse for this misstep. This wasn't just a regular fight, this was THE fight. Whether true or not, it looks bad on them right now and they may be telling the truth but come on, how can you try to hide it before the fight and advertise it after?

I can understand that they didn't want the fight to go away had they postponed it but I don't think that would have happened, it was just too big of a fight, too much invested in it.

On a different note......where are those testing results? Just saying, that's the story behind the story...everybody pass or what?

Comment

Working...
              X