Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: I Think Me & Wilder Would Beat Ruiz Quite Comfortably

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nobody beats Canelo , Ruiz, cejudo, or Ferguson right now. Just facts guys.

Comment

These two must have some sort of bromance because all they talk about is themselves and how good each one of them is. But when it comes to other heavyweights, they have nothing but negative things to say. I’m starting to think Wilder and Fury are happy about the draw because it somehow Kept each one of them in the limelight.

Comment

Originally posted by Javcar View Post
        Ruiz beats them both especially fury. Fury got clipped yesterday and he has no chin. FYI his best win is over a 50 year Klitschko that aj knocked out
        You just snatched the title of the most ignorant poster right out of the crusty hands of Syd-knee. Syd-knee "your" still a bum.
        Please do not post. Ever again. Please.

Comment

Fury would, Wilder wouldn't.

Comment

Never under estimate the heart of a Mexican champion!

Comment

Fury & Wilder are suddenly best buddies. Suddenly its always "me & Wilder" or "me & Fury"

Comment

Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
                You just snatched the title of the most ignorant poster right out of the crusty hands of Syd-knee. Syd-knee "your" still a bum.
                Please do not post. Ever again. Please.
                Agreed, dumbest post on weeks but that sud-knee kid is such comic relief because he is a complete 🤡 but sees James Bond in the mirror.

Comment

Styles make fights and I agree with Fury's opinion. Fury and Wilder are very unorthodox for heavyweights so Ruiz's textbook counter punching style may not serve him well.

Fury is way quicker and longer than Joshua and despite all the antics is very comfortable in the ring even when he gets caught or dropped. Couple that with his gas tank and Ruiz has his hands full.

As for Wilder he's always going to be vulnerable to shots but it's the risk of trading with him that favors him in a match up with Ruiz. Wilder may not have the combinations or fluidity of Ruiz but he does have a very strong and quick 1-2. Unless Ruiz can straight sleep him with something I see Wilder getting to him first. Another thing to remember is that Wilder carries his power throughout the entire fight and has enough power to stop any heavyweight at the moment if he starts to land.

Comment

Ruiz is a nice story. But, Fury would outbox him easily. Wilder would concuss him.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                      Fury would, Wilder wouldn't.
                      Wilder would decapitate Ruiz.

Comment

Working...
                      X