No announcement yet.

Incredibly Racist and R***ed Education System

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
    Education and religion are two entirely separate things. One of those things that were left out is the part where people are free to practice their religion..now how long do we make the school day to respect everyone's religion? Religion is and should be between a child and their parents at home and their preferred place of worship and style of it. Not the government, education system, or television. Involving religion into schools is the wrong message and creates even more intolerance and pre-determined values that a parent or family may not wish to expose their children to. Do you want religion in school? I'm sure your religious leader can provide you the names of a few that cater to your specific views. This is why I pay for those kids to attend private school, they should learn history as it truly happened. They should learn calculus before some job requires it and they should learn biology in full as it is not because some teacher doesn't think the reproductive system should be taught.

I thought this debate was about religion and politics and not religion and school.

When it comes to politics religious beliefs and Greek thought born out of the enlightenment era played a huge part in the development of the constitution and our founding principles.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      Probably....
      ''Probably'' can be added to any situation.
      Last edited by Curtis Harper; 11-10-2019, 11:24 PM.

Comment

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=832425

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
          ''Probably'' can be added to any situation.
          Can you probably f*** your own a**?

Comment

Dude is definitely on some weirdo racial sh^t. But oddly I found the kid more f#cking annoying with his questions. If dude wants to be on some weirdo racial sh^t & the college & kids in the class is cool with it fair play to them.

Comment

Can you probably f*** your own a**?
              Probably not

Comment

Probably not
                So not every situation then.

Comment

So not every situation then.
                  It can be added. I never said successfully, which was my point (lost in translation).

Comment

It can be added. I never said successfully, which was my point (lost in translation).
                    Any word can be added "Not successfully"

Comment

Any word can be added "Not successfully"
                      None more so than ''probably'' That would belongs to a group of words like ''maybe'' and ''perhaps'', where the success rate is ''maybe'' 50/50.

While it's a failing word, it still can be used in every situation and that situation still makes sense.

You can't just add ''any word'' to a situation and have it still make sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X