Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does the mexican fighting spirit and style come from their Aztec warrior blood?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does the mexican fighting spirit and style come from their Aztec warrior blood?

I've heard this stated before any truth to it?

From culture, and from the expectations of the important people in young kids' lives, from the community, from the gyms. That is, nurture over nature.

Comment

I'm not Mexican, but it's obvious that that had something to do with it.

The Aztecs was one of the great warrior cultures in the history of the world, you think that has nothing to do with why they produce so many great fighters now?

Comment

I think it has more to do with the tainted meat found in Mexico

Comment

It comes from the melanin same as Gary Russell.

Comment

I heard a rumour its the burritos.

Comment

In Aztec society, you weren't considered a man until you killed a grown man of an enemy tribe and served his flesh to your people. Joshua looks like he has enough meat on him to feed Andy and his family for a whole month.

Comment

Every culture thats still around had a warrior class. Its not really a unique thing. I think people like to hype their own culture & if that mentally gives them an edge in the ring fair play to them.

But the reality I feel is their own drive to succeed & their own struggle from birth to the present moment played more into things for them then some cat from 1,000 years ago or whenever.

So for example Andy Ruiz being successful over the weekend had less to do with his ancestors fighting spirit & more to do with Andy Ruiz's desire to excel & his fighting spirit that most mfers don't have from his culture or other cultures.

Comment

Well it's either that or soccer if you want to make good money as an athlete.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X