No announcement yet.

Worst Boxing Scene Threads of 2018?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GorillaDog View Post
    Lizard_Man's fail thread where he DKSAB and it backfired.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=793297
    That is gold he was bigging up and huffing his chest, then got owned in the first page.

Comment

There are way too many created each week to nominate just one. Pick any of the well known troll fanboys, especially the racist ones, most of whom have red K, and you'll come across an idiotic thread. Or pick any thread that hectari has made. Or anytime Larry makes a thread within 24 hours of big fight - that's always an emo whine fest.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        All of the threads by the guy who says he just started watching boxing but his dad or his grandpa or his aunt's stepson etc says some famous boxer was overrated and a weight bully. He joined this forum many years ago and he is the one who dislikes the famous boxer and not his make believe relatives.
        I have to say I do find these quite funny but I can see why it would annoy you

Comment

Every thread from DramaShow but the worst one was the one where he asked for a "free speech" forum where he could spew his racism and not be banned.

Comment

recent threads by Mikey, good poster but makes some of the most ******ed threads, with misleading titles too

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
              My vote goed to accolade. He went through a phase of posting thread after thread of videos from the LDBC challenging people to ring in and 'beat them in a debate'. So any one of them really.
              This was my pick.

I looked for a certain thread where he said LDBC are now running boxing haha but I couldn't find it.

Comment

Working...
              X