Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lennox Lewis: Wladimir Klitschko Will Beat Anthony Joshua..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
    Can see an argument for Wlad. Experience, huge puncher. But I'm leaning towards AJ. Youth, hunger, and an offensive arsenal Wlad has probably never had to contend with.
    It's hard to imagine Wlad will suddenly rediscover his trigger, which was lacking in his prime and near nonexistent in the last couple years. Everything about him will probably be worse than the last time we saw him.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      It's hard to imagine Wlad will suddenly rediscover his trigger, which was lacking in his prime and near nonexistent in the last couple years. Everything about him will probably be worse than the last time we saw him.
      The big thing for Wlad in this fight is that AJ is very flat footed. He couldnt punch like he normally would vs fury because Fury never let him settle his feet.

AJ needs to press the action and make Wlad panic because otherwise Wlad could take over imo

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        He's in decline, but I think a lot of people are judging him on the last fight and that fight was stylistic nightmare for him. Counterpuncher vs Counterpuncher always makes the losing guy look like ****. Much worse than he actually is.

AJ is not going to ask the same questions Fury asked. He'll ask questions of his own of course but purely in style terms I don't think that Wlad will be anywhere near as frustrated. Even with the rusty trigger there's a chance AJ gives him targets that Fury didn't.

Comment

Yea, Im going with Aj. People can say what they want about Furys style giving Klit issues and I agree to a point but there had to be a point when he knew he was going to have to take Fury out to win and he either wouldnt or couldnt pull the trigger, Im going with couldnt. We wil be what 18 months on after that fight, Aj takes him out I think pretty early. Im not confident enough to put any amount of money on it though because the old man may have one last hurah left in him but I think he is done. Id bet on Vitali to annihilate him though right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
            He's in decline, but I think a lot of people are judging him on the last fight and that fight was stylistic nightmare for him. Counterpuncher vs Counterpuncher always makes the losing guy look like ****. Much worse than he actually is.

AJ is not going to ask the same questions Fury asked. He'll ask questions of his own of course but purely in style terms I don't think that Wlad will be anywhere near as frustrated. Even with the rusty trigger there's a chance AJ gives him targets that Fury didn't.
            I'm not judging him just on that, but the pattern for years. He hasn't looked particularly good against anyone besides Pulev for years, and Pulev was utter garbage in that fight.

Comment

That's what I feel too.. AJ is tailor made for Wlad.. and AJs below par opponents could not even test him for a few rounds.. Wlad by UD or late KO

Comment

People act like klitchko simply didn't have any opportunity to tag fury up, which is far from the truth he was scared cause he's a big clit, same way he will be intimidated around this time, he's so scared and conscious about being ko'd he won't engage, Joshua should drop him.

Comment

I think the key statement is "only slightly".

Comment

I have no idea. Wouldn't be surprised if AJ pulls this off easily due to his skill and power, and I wouldn't be surprised if Wlad shows he's 100 times better than AJ at this stage of his career.

Either one can happen. I love both fighters and can't wait for this one.

Comment

Not a chance. It will be like Tyson -Holmes or Holmes -Ali, not Ali-Foreman.

Comment

Working...
                      X