Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan grabbed his balls and stepped up...why can't ggg?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
    Whenever Canelo fights his damn mandatory and stops hiding behind a fake 155 weight class.
    Oh, he's taking it alright. But isn't it kinda a forgone conclusion that ggg wins? What does this prove?

Comment

Originally posted by stuff jones View Post
      Lol. So Canelo fans are taking credit for Khan cashing out and using that as an excuse for ducking GGG?

You can't make this kind of idiocy up.
      Cashing out?

Khan is already worth like 30 mil, dork.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
        Cashing out?

Khan is already worth like 30 mil, dork.
        Right and 13 million was the biggest fight he could get after trying for over a year to get Floyd or Manny.

So yes, cashing out.

Comment

Little G is a coward, he'll never step up.

Comment

Right and 13 million was the biggest fight he could get after trying for over a year to get Floyd or Manny.

So yes, cashing out.
            Did he retire and I missed it? I guess khan took no risk at all here, right. Just there to get brutally ko'd for funzies, right?

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
              Did he retire and I missed it? I guess khan took no risk at all here, right. Just there to get brutally ko'd for funzies, right?
              No, for 13 million.

But continue to miss the bigger point. You're calling for GGG to step up and fight someone two weight classes larger than him when Canelo won't even fight someone his own ****ing size.

You can't be this dumb.

Comment

Lol. So Canelo fans are taking credit for Khan cashing out and using that as an excuse for ducking GGG?

You can't make this kind of idiocy up.
                Almost as bad as you GGG jizzers automatically giving GGG credit for wins he's never had.

Comment

Originally posted by Brujeria View Post
                  Little G is a coward, he'll never step up.
                  There's one guy who has been fighting as a middleweight for 3 years and has never fought a natural middleweight

What's his name again?

Comment

No, for 13 million.

But continue to miss the bigger point. You're calling for GGG to step up and fight someone two weight classes larger than him when Canelo won't even fight someone his own ****ing size.

You can't be this dumb.
                    Obviously you are.

1) Ward was only 1 weight class above when the fight was offered.

2) khan just jumped two weight classes (technically) but ggg can't?

3) it's pretty much a forgone conclusion that ggg demolishes anybody at 160

Can you agree that these are all true statements?

I'm not blind to who ggg is and what he can do. Hell, I don't even think anybody at 168 could beat him. His toughest tests at 175 would be kova, Ward and Stevenson. But let's dominate the worst division in boxing right now (IMO).

Face it, ggg is in a very very safe place right now, but only in his Mind. Because until he steps up he will not be a star or great. Tbh he's doing himself a disservice. I'd say ggg is cashing out with Canelo because that will be the biggest (winnable) fight he will ever get.
                    Last edited by -MEGA-; 05-08-2016, 03:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                      There's one guy who has been fighting as a middleweight for 3 years and has never fought a natural middleweight

What's his name again?
                      What's your odds on Canelo beating ggg?

Comment

Working...
                      X