No announcement yet.

'The Moment's' most exciting fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'The Moment's' most exciting fight

Which fight are you most excited about watching?

Floyd v Maidana

Khan v Collazo

Broner v No-body
    Floyd v Maidana
    19.35%
    Khan v Collazo
    80.65%
    Broner v Nobody
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

The results of both fights Mayweather v Maidana & Broner v Molina is quite obvious. We know Mayweather takes the fight with UD and Broner wins by TKO.. The most unpredictable and exciting fight is of Khan v Collazo which can go either ways....

Comment

The Mayweather and Broner fights are going to be one sided affairs. Khan's move to 147 and his suspect chin adds intrigue to the fight so that's what I voted for.

Comment

Originally posted by 123xyz View Post
        Which fight are you most excited about watching?

Floyd v Maidana

Khan v Collazo

Broner v No-body
        I picked Khan v Collazo. I can't wait to see what Collazo can do to build on his previous win. I've never been a big fan of his, but I imagine he has a completely different mindset about his career going forward.

Comment

collazo isn't a puncher, contrary to the guys who have only seen him knock ortiz out might think.

still, khan's chin wouldn't look out of place on a nine year old girl. that's the fight that's most likely to have fireworks.

i'm hoping that khan walks into something stupid, and ends up in another firefight.

khan isn't all that good, and his mouth used to drive me nuts [he's shut up lately,] but he's in fun fights once he gets clipped. he looks great wobbling around the ring.

Comment

who am i kidding, though?

i am buying this fight to watch the planet's best boxer.

Comment

Perriban/Love will probably be the most competitive since Love isn't that good and Perriban, while not that great, is probably big enough to test druggie McDrugs

Comment

I definitely expect the Khan/Collazo fight to be the best. It has the most exciting fighter and competitive matchup.

Comment

Khan v Collazo

Broner v Molina

Periban v Love

Floyd v Maidana

Comment

It should of been Khan vs broner but Floyd got jealous that it would of overshadow his fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X