No announcement yet.

Sharia punishment for being gay: three men in Iraq burned alive

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
    Somebody put some statistics together, I think it was ****hub iirc, and gay **** was searched most in the middle east than anywhere else in the world.
    the same applies to jamaica, which is another extremely ****phobic society. i guess that as they can't safely relieve their impulses in the open, they are forced to rely on the internet. i doubt there is actually a larger proportion of ****sexuals there.

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
      the same applies to jamaica, which is another extremely ****phobic society. i guess that as they can't safely relieve their impulses in the open, they are forced to rely on the internet. i doubt there is actually a larger proportion of ****sexuals there.
      In Jamaica sexuality isn't repressed......go there one day and you will see.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        In Jamaica sexuality isn't repressed......go there one day and you will see.
        have a read of this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Jamaica and listen to some dancehall. being openly gay in jamaica is playing with your life.

good song tho

Comment

Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
          Somebody put some statistics together, I think it was ****hub iirc, and gay **** was searched most in the middle east than anywhere else in the world.
          The **** who told you that was wrong, you see white people who are so much more into gay lifestyle would search much more specifically, with their favorite gay ****stars name, and because of this those "stats" are wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by TRANSWARP View Post
            The **** who told you that was wrong, you see white people who are so much more into gay lifestyle would search much more specifically, with their favorite gay ****stars name, and because of this those "stats" are wrong.
            So, do you like the Cock or not?

Comment

why they cover their faces. aint that for Allah?

Comment

That's fuvking disgusting. Being burnt alive is most probably the most painful way to die.

Where they already dead? They weren't screaming? (I'd presume there mouths had been covered if they were still alive).

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                  Moral of the story: Try not to act gay in the middle east.

Is that a Beardie in your sig?. Just got me one of those.

Comment

The religion of peace and tolerance at it again

Comment

Wow, what a horrible tragedy that is...

And I thought things were really improving for the LGBT's over there. After I watched this video, I was hopeful for them:

Comment

Working...
                      X