No announcement yet.

If Floyd fights Devon they should do it on Martin Luther King Jr Day

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by turkas View Post
    Mosley Mayweather was on the May 5th weekend same thing with Mosley Pacquiao.

Guess Mexicans didn't buy those fights because there wasn't a Mexican in the main event.

This argument is just offensive to me. Mexicans like boxing and all boxers not just Mexican ones.
    They bought it for Canelo

Comment

so mexicans in mexico only watch mexican fighters?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

interesting cause Americans watch Mexican national fighters and so forth to each its own though...

nothing wrong with supporting your country

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

My main point is that May 5 and September 16 are selected specifically to draw in Mexican fans and their dollars.

I don't think Devon Alexander vs. Floyd Mayweather will be attractive to that fan base.

Comment

FIrst of all lol a little late for that ain't it? And second Doing that would be an insult Dr King's memory, such a crappy fight.

Comment

I agree, Floyd vs Alexander is a fight to be made on Kwanzaa or MLK Jr. day.

This is not a fight to be made on a Mexican holiday. Hugging, clinching, running, and all that should not be displayed on television on this day.

Comment

Why is it always the same small group of Floyd fans so quick to pull the race card? No Larry, it's not racist to buy PPVs with fighters that are the same nationality as you...smh

Comment

Working...
                X