Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arum Hints at Pacquiao and Marquez for April 20th vs. Different Opponents

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would be a Co-Main Event, thats not unusual! They'd both fight "opponents" that could stand up and put on a good show! Their NOT going to fight contender level fighters that would be as stupid as some you are! This is to hype the rematch with both being seen on the same night!!
    Manny needs to get in and get hit and react properly and Juan needs to fight out a good 8 to 10 rounds. Remember that Juan was getting rocked the round before he stopped Manny. They both have issues to overcome!
    I'd prefer they go home but if they want to fight the Arum suggestion is the right one! Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
      Remember last year when Arum said Pacquiao was to0 damaged to fight Floyd in May and would have to wait till June?

Apparently Pacquiao was less hurt this time.
      LOL and SMH. WHich is why I dont listen to that old man. But it is hilarious though.

Comment

Originally posted by El Chicano View Post
        vs a tuneup caliber opponent, it does belong on HBO. Both Oscar and Mike Tyson, after losses, came back on HBO vs tuneup type fighters. If Pac wants to headline/co-headline a PPV it better be against Rios. If he gets KTFO again, his time is done and Bob may have a new star in Brandon Rios.
        That is a good point. I would sure like it to be on HBO. Still think it will be a PPV.

Comment

this could potentialy spoill pac marquez 5 .. if even one of them doesnt look as good as they did in dec it could hurt ppv #s for 5
          which is the biggest fight that can be made
          everyone i talk to thats knows nothing ab boxing or even follows it just wants to see them fight again
          if they fight in april and look less exciting or even lose it will hurts a 5th fight

just get to
          #5! win or lose then pac can decapitate rios after

Comment

if pac does fight rios
            IT NEEDS TO BE ON NETWORK TV !
            THATS FOTY!

do u know how many new followers boxing would have if pac marque 4 was on network tv !?

Comment

Will Asian Hatton VS TBA be the opening bout?

Comment

Hmm they dont want Marquez fighting Bradley. So assuming this goes thru will it be Rios for Marquez and ??? for Pacquiao?

Comment

Working...
                X