Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sources: Berto vs. Guerrero Discussions Are Heating Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I pick Berto by UD....Guerrero does not have the power nor the speed to stop the 168 pound Berto come fight night, I even think Berto can stop him with in 10.

Comment

I'm picking Berto. I haven't been impressed by Guerrero and I'm not convinced he'll be able to take on a real top welter. Aydin himself was a pretty small welter and Guerrero's punches didn't seem to have much effect.

Comment

The Racket Squad: Andre Will Strike Out

The Ghost recently fought a tough battle and proved he has the stamina to go 12.
        Berto has been on vacation and will not last past the 8th stanza.

Robert has been dismissed too many times only to prove himself a worthy adversary and Berto has many issues to contend with some of which are emotional.

Can't go against the real class in this match up.

Comment

Guerrero took it to one of the most feared guys in the division in Aydin. He's got good boxing skills plus he can get in there and mix it up a little too. Plus he has now gotten his feet wet in the division and I think he'll be a force at the weight. I got Guerrero UD.

Comment

Originally posted by Cali boxer View Post
            Guerrero took it to one of the most feared guys in the division in Aydin.
            Wait....what?

Comment

Berto would clip The Ghost Ass!! Hope Berto is off the Dope now and completely focus on training

Comment

So....Canelo isn't fighting in December, and K9/Berto isn't gonna happen?
                Rosado!!!, time to snatch that IBF title!

As for Ghost/Berto, I pick Ghost by close decision. I think Guerrero would be better physically prepared than he was against Aydin, and Berto's endurance/stamina is still suspect.
                Last edited by kiaba360; 10-15-2012, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Nice fight, I like it. The Ghost is a decent boxer and with Berto off the juice, I can see Guerrero taking this one and probably with ease.

Comment

thats a pretty good fight i favor Berto

Comment

Just Uploaded Exclusive Footage, Andre Berto vs Vanes Martirosyan - Full fight from the Olympic Trials. It's a great fight, as good as an amateur fight can possibly be, definitely check it out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TOSk...e_gdata_player

Comment

Working...
                      X