I believe that Margarito was distracted during Mosley fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I believe that Margarito was distracted during Mosley fight

Do you agree or not?

Seriously who in here in their right minds would be focus after being caught cheating. I honestly believe this will be a great a fight, and will bet anyone that said its one sided.

Originally posted by OpaiSoma View Post
    Do you agree or not?

Seriously who in here in their right minds would be focus after being caught cheating. I honestly believe this will be a great a fight, and will bet anyone that said its one sided.
    Who in their right mind would stand there to take those kind of bombs if they can fight their way out of it?

Comment

Originally posted by OpaiSoma View Post
      Do you agree or not?

yeah. we know that.

while you're at it....hop in, dial October 24, 2010, wait for the lightning strike and gun it to 88mph exactly.

Last edited by NesNY; 10-24-2010, 01:52 AM.

Comment

could be.... but that is something he can only confirm.

Comment

uuuummm, ya think????? his livelihood and future is/was in jeopardy.

with that aside, he got caught and that was the effect from the cause, then the effect kept going and going, but now margarito is through all that and is getting a shot at the title and a shot at the sports biggest name.

but, style wise, and at that time wise too, mosley would've done the same thing to margarito 10 out of 10 times, mosley was not going to be denied, especially against a fight style like margarito's..............

Comment

i think margarito let one rip in the locker room before the fight and he was so disguested he almost vomited. did you see his own wife almost throw up after he farted in 24/7? i bet it smelled like rotten eggs with feces and urine

Comment

The same way Monte Barret was constantly thinking,

"**** i fu_ked up my ring entrance jump from the ropes and landed on my face, im sooo embarressed"

i bet that really took him off his game plan, you could tell that shi* was on his mind the whole fight!!!!! LMAO

Its like when you start talkin to a hot girl but you fu_ked up somehow and did something dorky, you just cant get over that and then you fu_k up some more...

Comment

Working...
              X